Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ohh, new update soon! I hope we get Janet scene again or New Nurse scene.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
i think it opens the door in the church but it's not available yet
Where do you get that key? I can't remember it.

Nevermind. I've just read some pages below, I've completed the previous updated, but i've completly missed the new path on the library. I've never find that by myself, since never existed before haha

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Based off the last update as I said before, I think Diane will be the primary focus of this update (new contact and a kamasutra page). There will be a scene with Madelyn and new discoveries in the church.

Philweed will likely also become more readily available. So expect a new happy ending from Pricia and either the potion business will get rolling into production or we'll at least be able to sell philweed to Pricia.

There will of course be at least one puzzle that troubles most to solve, so expect another jolt of rhetorical posts.

P.S. what happens when you eat the philweed?...
Paging dr. Jessica

Reactions: RedZone30

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Yes bro but i need link for the newest available update,i can't seem to find link anywhere. im on 27% now
BTW there was never a v0.270?? The .27 would represent the percentage of game completion. You've missed something(s). Open the Soul Crystal and at the bottom of that page you will see in ratios what you've found and what you haven't ie. Massages should after the end of the last update = 3/3.

If you have 2/3 in that category or anything that is x</x you haven't completed your current version.

On that front page is a very detailed walkthrough. It comes in handy.

Reactions: johndoe19

byeeetson

Jun 1, 2020
guys can someone please upload save files after making grapling hook? i got a bug and its not letting me make the hook so if someone can help me ill really appreciate ^^

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know the hook is made in inventory by clicking the hook or rope and then clicking the other ? Unless you cheat'd/mod'd/save edit'd, in which case have fun

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes