Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Any idea of which girls will have a kamasutra page?
Possible: Diana or Madalyn, maybe Clare. Too soon for Sofia.

High chance on Diana because of the scenes she had, but I think Madalyn has high chances too, because she had more "intensive" scenes with MC.

triassicpriapic

May 15, 2018
Hi all, in all probability this has been tackled already, but I'm trying to install the latest incest version of the apk, and the one that is linked had exactly the same problem as the last time I tried to update the game. Any ideas or should I just stick to the vanilla update?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm trying to install the latest incest version of the apk
1) It's an outdated version of Treasure of Nadia (at least the one linked in OP)
2) AFAIK it's an unofficial port of the game

To avoid any issues I highly recommend sticking to the official game version(s) released by the developer.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
If you know your way around .apk files, all you have to do is download the official version, copy it over to the phone, open the .apk file on the phone with Zarchiver, delete the official config.set file you find inside it, replace it with the one patched for incest content you can find in the first post and sign the .apk file with Zipsigner.
Install the game and voilà, MC will be banging his sister (and his mom, in the next future) again....;):cool:

Reactions: meduusa

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We now know you cheated/mod'd/save edit'd. Aside from that, he's probably gone forever and you'll have to restart without changing anything to the base game or find a random save that can bypass that part and let you continue (only to bug out on nothing further down the line)

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You (the dude you quoted) can also find it by using the epicly mysterious "search function" and fathom at the about ~15+ posts asking the same thing and about 2x that number of answers

Reactions: RedZone30

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone find a puzzle behind library?, a chest key blocked off by five stones and a rock off to the side alone, wonder what that's about.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes