DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys...can someone tell me how can i do to take a screenshot? In Renpy game it is very easy and i can use also external programm (for example) MSI Afterburning to take them.. but in this game i cannot take screenshot even using different keys.. Usually to take screen with Afterburning i use key F6, but in this game i try to use F6 but also others key ( "s", the key "b", the combination ALT+4) i try everything but i cannot take screenshot...why????
How can i take screenshot?
Thanks
do you have a print screen button? press that and open MS paint and press CTRL+V

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys...can someone tell me how can i do to take a screenshot?
I use a programm called "HyperSnap", which unfortunately isn't for free, but it's well worth the money! I rebound my "Print Screen" button to do a screenshot of the active window (without borders), and it works perfectly with ToN! And no, I'm not affiliated in any way with the company that sells HyperSnap ;-)

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hi guys...can someone tell me how can i do to take a screenshot? In Renpy game it is very easy and i can use also external programm (for example) MSI Afterburning to take them.. but in this game i cannot take screenshot even using different keys.. Usually to take screen with Afterburning i use key F6, but in this game i try to use F6 but also others key ( "s", the key "b", the combination ALT+4) i try everything but i cannot take screenshot...why????
Thanks
This one is open source and pretty good:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
game still Black screen when looking a Scene for version 34052 PC ?? how fixe that ? View attachment 672967
Do you match the minimum system requirements?

Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB) /
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space

Reactions: liam10

liam10

May 28, 2020
Do you match the minimum system requirements?

Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB) /
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space
yes look this

liam10

May 28, 2020
Does that notebook only have integrated gpu?
If it has both integrated and dedicated gpu make sure the game is using the dedicated gpu.

Here is an article on how to change this:

but black screen juste animation sexe look this

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
but black screen juste animation sexe look this
Yup but animation is more demanding in GPU. That could be your problem.
GPU has to be at least 512 MB. What is your Graphical Memory?

to view it:

Control Panel > Display > Screen Resolution. Click on Advanced Setting. Under the Adapter tab, you will find the Total Available Graphics Memory as well as the Dedicated Video memory

VeeBee1920

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks
You can try using the built in SNIPPING TOOL in Windows. The screenie below was captured with that:

Naomi and Tasha.PNG

VeeBee1920

Nov 17, 2019
When he says "looking a scene" he does not mean looking at the pic but watching the sex video. If you have no GPU, you can play the game, but you cannot view the animation, I tested it on an old computer.
Yes I know, but I was responding to Gagge89's post, NOT the post by liam10. You can see that by reading the quote at the top of my reply.

I originally responded by mistake to liam10 but I deleted that post. Try refreshing your browser is you're still seeing that.

Reactions: Mikor987

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Either Daz3D (doubtful) or something like Blender. Maybe NLT is godly enough to make his stuff in a random 3D engine nobody knows. Or ask him on his Discord

Also to the screenshot dudes : if you use the Print Screen key, be sure to devolve the game into windowed mode before using the key, fullscreen won't work.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

TERRIFIC.GUY

Mar 25, 2020
can someone pls help ! i downloaded the mac version file of around 2.39 gb which is currently available. i played the game till 21% where i show pirate diary to madalyn and after the animation it says it is the end of update. Is this right? or am i mising something or i need to download any update regarding this?

Reactions: strangerman

Xanado

May 9, 2018
can someone pls help ! i downloaded the mac version file of around 2.39 gb which is currently available. i played the game till 21% where i show pirate diary to madalyn and after the animation it says it is the end of update. Is this right? or am i mising something or i need to download any update regarding this?
More than the main story effect the percentage, for instance booty calls and outfits. Open your inventory an click on the soul crystal, at the bottom of the screen you should see what you are missing. Also the first 2 digits in the version number shows how many percent you can complete.

Reactions: TERRIFIC.GUY
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes