theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
On a completely unrelated note: I replayed all of the game because I accidentally deleted the backup of my own save games while checking other save games for errors (what's the use of a backup if you put it in a "temp" directory" which you then delete? :FacePalm:).

And I must say it was a blast playing it again! Although I skipped most of the dialogues, I managed to keep track of every bit of money I spent to reach the end of each release. In conclusion so far you only need a total of about $41,000 to buy all items needed to finish the current release v34052 with 34%!

While that may sound a lot to someone who does not like grinding talismans: I only had to grind for about 10-15 minutes total in release v14011 to buy the house decorations for Tasha's Booty Call - that's it! Other than that I of course always picked up every single spawned talisman along my way (I never sold any silver or gold talismans btw!), and picked up every Ginseng plant I could find and sold them to Pricia (Green Ginseng $250, Red Ginseng $600). And with the game being generous enough to give you ~$15,000 extra (selling the ancient staff, selling a stone talisman to a stranger on the beach and selling something else I've already forgotten), I never had to grind for talisman.

It took me less than six hours to play from a fresh start to 34% (with a lot of dialogue skipping, because I read them before), and as I said before, it was a blast and worth every minute of it!

View attachment Treasure of Nadia Expenses.txt

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Oh, I think now I understand why we both talked past each other:
- The game "Treasure of Nadia" has been developed by "NLT Media"
- The Cheat Mod -- although linked in the OP -- was developed by redknight00, just a random guy/gal who has nothing to do with NLT Media

We agree, that the developer of the mod (redknight00) should either update the mod or remove it from OP, right? Phew, finally...
Yes.

4 Steps:

1.) in ---- https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-redmod-v9-rednight00.38590/
Delete this all: ---- Download: - - -

2.) in ---- https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v34052-nlt-media.38582/
Delete Cheat Mod: ---- Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2

3.) Where there is now Cheat Mod, there must be a cleaning tool,
that deletes all old parts from the cheat mod in the sub-paths from the user data.

4.) Instead of the yellow text, there must be a brewing instruction
that states when and how to use the cleaning tool

If you can do this, there is freedom and happiness here.
And you never have to scold players who don't want to run after the money.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Agreed, except: your "cleaning tool" does not remove or clean any save game issues related to the cheat mod. If a save game is corrupted (take this one for example, I tested Slot 2 and Slot 4), it can't be "cleaned". Only a fresh start will fix this. And by fresh start I mean delete your old save games (delete ToN's save game folder "User Data", no need to take a backup), and then start a "New Game" with an official, un-modded game.

Reactions: RedZone30

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Agreed, except: your "cleaning tool" does not remove or clean any save game issues related to the cheat mod.
Yes. I also think.
If a save is corrupt, it cannot be fixed. Delete ! and repeat with a clean save.

If a save game is corrupted (take this one for example, I tested Slot 2 and Slot 4),
it can't be "cleaned". Only a fresh start will fix this.
I mean, this error example you show me here, comming from the old Parts from old Cheat Mod in User Data. And start with a clean save alon not help. First, the User Data need to be cleaned.

And by fresh start I mean delete your old save games (delete ToN's save game folder "User Data", no need to take a backup), and then start a "New Game" with an official, un-modded game.
Is different. if the errors comming only from old cheat mod, a backup can work after cleaning the User Data and start with a new Game. Can be, can not be. you see.

If the Errors comming from stupid editing with a PRGM-Editor without knowledging, a Backup can not help after cleaning the User Data. All need to be deleted and start new.

now i'm very tired and can't concentrate well anymore and therefore maybe i didn't understand everything correctly ....

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Damn this is the best game I've played since . . . well . . .probably Lust Epidemic

Sadly I plowed through the story in a couple days. Any other dev I'd be devastated but NLT's as reliable as you get so I'm excited for the next version

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone try to sell Philweed to Pricia? How much money do you get for selling Philweed? Any help in this matter is appreciated.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Um Do Not Cheat!!!! There is no reason to at all.. That is the words of the people of common sense!!!

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone try to sell Philweed to Pricia? How much money do you get for selling Philweed? Any help in this matter is appreciated.
I don't think that you can sell the Philweed to Pricia. You need to give it to Emily to make the sauce. It is required to advance the story. You won't get another one in this version.

custal

Apr 17, 2020
Ok, I found something weird...
Going through the park, straight to the kayak, use it to go up and left to the jaguar and then south to pick up the Maca plant. Now, instead of going all the way back, leave through the cave system, and go through the park back to were the kayak was at the beginning. It is supposed to be on the other side of the river(?), but it's right in front of you. Now if you go back aaall the way through the cave, past the jaguar to the landing side, whoops, the kayak is here as well.
It's not a big deal and certainly not a deal breaker, but still, it's weird. At least, to me, because it's not logical. Yea, I know, it's a game, Madalyn being a demon, yada yada...

On a side note, has anyone ever figured out, what the history book of yellow paint is supposed to be all about? Aside from giving it to Diana.

I was wondering myself so I tried. You can't.
Give it to Emily.

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
Going through the park, straight to the kayak, use it to go up and left to the jaguar and then south to pick up the Maca plant. Now, instead of going all the way back, leave through the cave system, and go through the park back to were the kayak was at the beginning. It is supposed to be on the other side of the river(?), but it's right in front of you. Now if you go back aaall the way through the cave, past the jaguar to the landing side, whoops, the kayak is here as well.
It's not a big deal and certainly not a deal breaker, but still, it's weird. At least, to me, because it's not logical. Yea, I know, it's a game, Madalyn being a demon, yada yada...

On a side note, has anyone ever figured out, what the history book of yellow paint is supposed to be all about? Aside from giving it to Diana.

Give it to Emily.
Thanks a lot custal, take care custal

Jessie_Q

May 26, 2020
Well, this is terrible... Discovered the game 3 days ago, went through the content in around 8 hours and now it's OVER.

The phone genie showed up and told me this was it for this update. But I'm only at 30%... There's a BOATLOAD of stuff that's missing, both story-wise and scene-wise with the girls I was most interested in.

I expected a small chunk to still be missing but this caught me off-guard.

How long has Nadia been in development? How long did it take for the dev to go from zero to 30% / current level of content? Can we feasibly expect the full game to be done by the end of 2020, let's say?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Well, this is terrible... Discovered the game 3 days ago, went through the content in around 8 hours and now it's OVER.

The phone genie showed up and told me this was it for this update. But I'm only at 30%... There's a BOATLOAD of stuff that's missing, both story-wise and scene-wise with the girls I was most interested in.

I expected a small chunk to still be missing but this caught me off-guard.

How long has Nadia been in development? How long did it take for the dev to go from zero to 30% / current level of content? Can we feasibly expect the full game to be done by the end of 2020, let's say?
You're fine dude, game is only at 34%. You're at 30% of the entire planned game, not what's already available up to now. But you still have 4% to go. Basically chest keys and coffers to open them with, to get all the available kamasutra pages and booty. Find the walkthroughs if needed.

Jessie_Q

May 26, 2020
Yeah I understand I'm at 30% of the whole thing, but I'll blueball myself to death until the whole thing is out!

How much content comes in a new update? And are ALL updates bi-monthly, like the current schedule?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017

... It is supposed to be on the other side of the river(?), but it's right in front of you. Now if you go back aaall the way through the cave, past the jaguar to the landing side, whoops, the kayak is here as well.
Uh... You're not the first one which wonders. I asked actually in the discord last week but nobody did know much. One person did mean: "Ghosts" as reason.

In the end i did for myself settle for its either this or the kayak is alive and follows you like a dog. Who knows. :whistle: I mean we have already a peanut-cock, so why not a dog-boot. Just saying.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah I understand I'm at 30% of the whole thing, but I'll blueball myself to death until the whole thing is out!

How much content comes in a new update? And are ALL updates bi-monthly, like the current schedule?
NLT provides two updates a month, you can check the first release in the OP. I wouldn't be surprised its completed within a year. Don't worry, this ain't A Wife and Mother!

Last edited:

rude85

May 25, 2020
I do I know if I reached the end?
I got the message from the crystal (youve finished this update).. shorty after selling the staff to the girl in the cave.. about 16%
Using Redmod btw.

is it cuz of the mod? can i remove it and not lose my progression?

edit: solved by removing the mod, ty

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

Give it to Emily.
More than one boat. Incase ya smash one up LOL.. Remember the lessons? Run in circles for hours? Boats be everywhere

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I do I know if I reached the end?
I got the message from the crystal (youve finished this update).. shorty after selling the staff to the girl in the cave.. about 16%
Using Redmod btw.
If you just removed the mod, and continued to play your old save game, you're eventually run into issues later on. I highly suggest you remove your old save games, do a clean game install (full game, without the mod) and start a "New Game". You can thank me later...

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys...can someone tell me how can i do to take a screenshot? In Renpy game it is very easy and i can use also external programm (for example) MSI Afterburning to take them.. but in this game i cannot take screenshot even using different keys.. Usually to take screen with Afterburning i use key F6, but in this game i try to use F6 but also others key ( "s", the key "b", the combination ALT+4) i try everything but i cannot take screenshot...why????
How can i take screenshot?
Thanks

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes