theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
can someone pls help ! i downloaded the mac version file of around 2.39 gb which is currently available.
I don't know what and where you've downloaded, but the current version of ToN for Mac is 2.09gig only (not 2.39gig):
1590694903341.png

You only need this ^ file, nothing else. And have you downloaded and installed the Cheat Mod?

d4v1d2505

Apr 8, 2019
full not the compressed one or just to be safe going to redownload it lol ty
i mean i need those lovely cutscene Purely so i can play in piece :D

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How to update the gam guys? only update file
On PC:

To be safe: download the full game, unzip it to a new, empty folder, done. Delete your old game folder. Your save games are stored in a different place, so don't worry about them.

If you know what you're doing (but because you just asked the question, I doubt it -- no offense!): download the "Update Only" version -- but only if you have the previous (not ANY previous) version installed -- and unpack it to your game directory.

Reactions: Manifold

rowak47855

Apr 22, 2020
On PC:

To be safe: download the full game, unzip it to a new, empty folder, done. Delete your old game folder. Your save games are stored in a different place, so don't worry about them.

If you know what you're doing (but because you just asked the question, I doubt it -- no offense!): download the "Update Only" version -- but only if you have the previous (not ANY previous) version installed -- and unpack it to your game directory.
I got it. where can I get the full version? do they update the links here after the game update release?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I got it. where can I get the full version? do they update the links here after the game update release?
Have you tried reading the first message of this thread? As you're new to the board (well, you've been registered for more than four weeks, so you should know this already): there usually is a "Thread Updated:" in OP, which indicates the date when the OP got its last update. That's a "Yes" to the second part of your question.

rowak47855

Apr 22, 2020
Have you tried reading the first message of this thread? As you're new to the board (well, you've been registered for more than four weeks, so you should know this already): there usually is a "Thread Updated:" in OP, which indicates the date when the OP got its last update. That's a "Yes" to the second part of your question.
ooh. thanks, I didn't download the game from here. that's why I didn't notice. thanks, anyway

TERRIFIC.GUY

Mar 25, 2020
More than the main story effect the percentage, for instance booty calls and outfits. Open your inventory an click on the soul crystal, at the bottom of the screen you should see what you are missing. Also the first 2 digits in the version number shows how many percent you can complete.
thanx for the tip. i checked it shows version v.25032.. so may be i downloaded that version when i downloaded it .. but i remember when i downloaded the game it was showing v.34052 on the main header.. also i have a folder in the game file called versions and when i open it, it shows this no. 65.0.3325.146 dont know what that means. thanx for ur help (y)

TERRIFIC.GUY

Mar 25, 2020
I don't know what and where you've downloaded, but the current version of ToN for Mac is 2.09gig only (not 2.39gig):
View attachment 673422

You only need this ^ file, nothing else. And have you downloaded and installed the Cheat Mod?
and i dont kno if you have played the game on mac or not but when you download the file which is 2.09 gb, it is compressed or zipped but when you uncompress or unzip it, it becomes 2.39 gb and thats the main file or game file. and I have only this file. and no i didnt download and installed any cheat mod.

rude85

May 25, 2020
Can someone share a 29% ish save file? I wasn't cheating, but had the Redmod and only later had some issues. I removed it and managed to keep playing, but now at 29%.. after solving the cave puzzle I am sent to Madalyn in her room below the Church.. and she isn't there. Found some walkthroughs and she is supposed to be there at the top left of the room.

So if someone can share a 29% save file or below.. I mean, anything would be useful at this point.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Can someone share a 29% ish save file? I wasn't cheating, but had the Redmod and only later had some issues. I removed it and managed to keep playing, but now at 29%.. after solving the cave puzzle I am sent to Madalyn in her room below the Church.. and she isn't there. Found some walkthroughs and she is supposed to be there at the top left of the room.

So if someone can share a 29% save file or below.. I mean, anything would be useful at this point.
Saves and locations (You should delete the game data to erase the issues from the mod)

SAVES https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v30042-nlt-media.38582/page-183#post-2896935

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

rude85

May 25, 2020
Saves and locations (You should delete the game data to erase the issues from the mod)

SAVES https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v30042-nlt-media.38582/page-183#post-2896935

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Thanks. It is however 34%.Is there someplace something below 29%? I'd rather redo some of it than miss some of the story.

Edit: never mind, actually found a 30% save!

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
when you download the file which is 2.09 gb, it is compressed or zipped but when you uncompress or unzip it, it becomes 2.39 gb and thats the main file or game file.
You did say "i downloaded the mac version file of around 2.39 gb", so I assumed you meant the size of the downloaded file is about 2.39gig. Otherwise you would have said "i downloaded and extracted the mac version file of around 2.39 gb" -- but nevermind.

All I was trying to point out is that you may probably have the wrong game file at all. The current downloadable file for Mac is about 2.09gig (although the Mac Finder will say it's 2.25gig, but that's because the Finder is just wrong :ROFLMAO: ), and the extracted "Game.app" file (which actually is a directory) is about 2.73gig (again, the Finder will say it's about 2.93gig, stupid Finder :FacePalm:).

screen219.png

The "65.0.3325.146" you see there is just some kind of internal version numbering for the App itself, it does not correspond to any game version the developers may choose.

Also, as somebody already said, you can always open the Soul Crystal in-game and see the version you're playing in the bottom left corner:

screen220.png

and no i didnt download and installed any cheat mod.
Good! I just asked because the Cheat mod will impact your game experience in an unpredictable way and does produce a lot of issues.

Btw: there will be a new version of this game in about three days, so instead of waiting a few hours for the current version to download and then have to download it again in three days you may just want to wait three days and download v3x061.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Imagine if every damn RPGM game had this level of care put into his development instead of using the same terrible assets, empty cities and same 10 images with slightly variations

100000/10
We'd have way too many reliable devs pumping out games every 2 weeks, and Patreon would probably melt since all that reliability would impact the lazy scamlords who just milk their fans every few months/years with teasers and letdowns

D

Deleted member 1061797

I can't find the data file on my android device.
So whenever i reinstall it again, i have to play from the very first. So whenever an update come, i have to play the game from the beginning. I usually uninstall a game whenever i finished the current update. But i can't do the same with treasure of nadia. Help please.
This killing me

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes