Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know the only 2 things ToN uses are the defaultwhatever.rpgsave ? Everything other than those are Windows files and/or other random junk ? Have fun deleting the entire folder and then question life's meaning when Windows or whatever else just vanishes, then crashes, then formats itself, then catches on fire, then throws your PC case out the window

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So what you're saying is that the cheat mod is crappy coding, not the game itself?
Vice versa
The old cheat mod was Ok and without errors. and this make no bugs a half year later in fresh ToN. The new games make bugs. Not the old not exist and not with the new game insalles cheat mod.

Then why not just tell people to stop cheating since it risks breaking the game?
This not bracking game, this is playing game.
This playing with variables and is very interessting and you can learn a lot. but, you need learn this, befor you doing. if you not have learn, and like more money by gaming, you can use a save from me.

So far, your advice will at best do nothing at all.
You are wrong. Many did what I said and kicked the bugs out.
That is the difference.
The others only scold and condemn and deliberately don't help.
I don't scold and judge. I help.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
You do know the only 2 things ToN uses are the defaultwhatever.rpgsave ? Everything other than those are Windows files and/or other random junk ? Have fun deleting the entire folder and then question life's meaning when Windows or whatever else just vanishes, then crashes, then formats itself, then catches on fire, then throws your PC case out the window
what you wanna doing ?

If you delete the path "User Data" along with all 5 sub paths, befor you installing a new ToN, all these weird bugs are gone.

That's so. You can't do nothing there.
And you can say, what you want, the bugs are gone. Disappeared.

And now ? You like to help other, have problems with this stupid bugs ?
and say them: delete User Data with all sub Paths ! and all is OK ...
Or, do you love to scold and condemn and keep this help secret ?
What you like to do ?

with this bug

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This playing with variables and is very interessting and you can learn a lot. but, you need learn this, befor you doing.
I don't want to play umpire here Ocato, but the bottom line is, most people, whether they cheat or not, don't want to dig into game files (and it is unfortunate, I for one would love to know my way around programming). They're one-handed players like all of us (at least I suppose) and want to get to the..er...visually stimulant part of the game. They cheat, blindly trusting the patch, as I do for other games which would otherwise be unbearable to play (eg Lucky Mark), and then find out the hard way they need simply to start a new game, to avoid having to acquire hacker-level skills to keep on playing. It doesn't really matter who's at fault here, the cheat patch or the game itself.

They don't cheat to discover the quality of a game program/script, they cheat even before trying to play the game without cheating, because they suppose buying everything out will get them to more booty more rapidly, which on top of it all is not even the case in this perfectly well monitored game, which makes us earn just the right amount for the booty yet available in each new update.

Usually cheats are updated with the game versions, but even a total illiterate like myself understands that its not the case here.

Bottom line is, if you haven't majored in computer science, just don't cheat in this game.

If this message were published in big shiny letters with a flickering "lion-tamer" hat in the OP, there would be no issues and questions, apart from players who occasionally didn't understand what to do next. This thread would only be about dudes stuck in front of their computer screens, ranking NLT chicks, and making Rocky Horror Picture Show, or strange, unwarranted Monty Python references...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Of course the bugs are gone : you delete your save and the persistent (options and whatever else the system saves) files inside /userdata/, doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that (hopefully). You also delete a somewhat important Windows folder which can/will cause madness and pure chaos if it's remotely useful to Windows ..... Instead of not modding/cheat/save edit. Imagine a life where people actually played the game (dare I even dream them reading) instead of messing with code they don't understand only to have it blow up their face then run here to cry about it

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
... People using compressed versions are having similar issues. People who use the incest patch or an unofficial Android port are having similar issues as well.
Since I don't have an Andriod myself, I can't say anything for sure. What I can say is: in both files - original file and incest file, have exactly the same structure, so that no errors can occur. That would mean: the error is programmed.

Now the incest file contains much more letters than the original file. May be that there is not enough space in the comprfessed verion and therefore results in errors. You would have to check that.

This not easy. You now delete approximately every second letter in the incest file and adjust the sizes, while strictly observing the structure, then there should be no more errors. If there is anyway, this error would be programmed.

If you want to know more about the exact structure of the two files, ask. I will then explain it in more detail.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
This game is really cool, and while I'm not into the sexually aggresive milf, Naomi is a great character.

What I would say more? Well, just that this mystery over Sofia, The Nun and Clare doesn't seems good for neither MC or Diana.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Of course the bugs are gone :
Happy !!!

you delete your save and the persistent
No. Look my pseudo code ... what need to be the first 5 lines ...

(options and whatever else the system saves)
Remember:
This User Data not exist, befor you install the first ToN.
If you delete this all, you have the situation befor you befinning with the first ToN.
And this, you need to have.

Now, i'm tired. i need go sleep.
Sleep well !
Bye

• Angry
Reactions: phaubos
Feb 29, 2020
I think I have a bug, or I don't know how to do it. Go to the magnetic resonance to pick up the wire. But I don't see anything. Can someone give a tip, please. Thank you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Have you cheated/mod/save edit ? This would be a new fakebug if you did. Otherwise, it should be on the ground (probably rolled up in a coil/ring), also keep in mind the MRI room is quite big and has like 2-3 subrooms you can search

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I think I have a bug, or I don't know how to do it. Go to the magnetic resonance to pick up the wire. But I don't see anything. Can someone give a tip, please. Thank you.
Go to the dr.'s office. There should be a peacock (large blue bird) in the parking lot. Click on that bird. It'll freak out and set off car alarms and the receptionist will come out. Go inside. There's a shiny blue star behind the receptionist desk. Grab that and go to the room on your left.

The MRI magnet should be on the shelf (shiny blue star) there may be another item or two in there you can pick up, I don't remember (this is of course an RPG so touch every tile in every room). You should now have the magnet. Go see Diane at the library.

Reactions: theMickey_

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Bottom line is, if you haven't majored in computer science, just don't cheat in this game.

If this message were published in big shiny letters with a flickering "lion-tamer" hat in the OP, there would be no issues and questions, apart from players who occasionally didn't understand what to do next. This thread would only be about dudes stuck in front of their computer screens, ranking NLT chicks, and making Rocky Horror Picture Show, or strange, unwarranted Monty Python references...
Sigh! Unfortunately, the ones crying about the "bugs" in the game, come to the last screen to make their pleas. Never even going to the OP or heaven forbid, actually reading anything printed there.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Sigh! Unfortunately, the ones crying about the "bugs" in the game, come to the last screen to make their pleas. Never even going to the OP or heaven forbid, actually reading anything printed there.
Yes every day is groundhog's day here in this thread. I never realized I had masochistic tendancies until following it .

Feb 29, 2020
Go to the dr.'s office. There should be a peacock (large blue bird) in the parking lot. Click on that bird. It'll freak out and set off car alarms and the receptionist will come out. Go inside. There's a shiny blue star behind the receptionist desk. Grab that and go to the room on your left.

The MRI magnet should be on the shelf (shiny blue star) there may be another item or two in there you can pick up, I don't remember (this is of course an RPG so touch every tile in every room). You should now have the magnet. Go see Diane at the library.
worse than i ever did, but it was before asking me to pick up the thread. the ima i gave to the diana.i think kkk .now i go in there and i see nothing.but i'm going to try to touch everything.thank you there

Feb 29, 2020
well.i'm going to say what friend.lost.have to put the rope on the hook to climb and get the plant.ruim and find her..kkkk..fd.? it is not my fault and bad to find the right step by step.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-15
Release Date: 2020-05-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: v34052
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Android Uncompressed: - -
Android Compressed: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches:
Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Walkthrough -

Swayz thanks for the win link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
How to disable NSFW ANY IDEA

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes