• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
More Alia ? did I miss a scene this update ? Alia is Naomi's daughter right ? Found no new sex scene with her this time.
I played the last two updates together. I always skip one update to have more playtime.
Alia was in the previous version, Naomi in the latest one.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: luffylord

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
How are they visible? As far as I know the game doesn't even tell you to be on the look-out for invisible broken keys?
I found three so far and I've reloaded an older save to see if there are any tells but I don't see any. They're non-descript tiles.
Maybe on yours Maybe compressed version cannot see anything - had to follow walkthrough to find 3 shown pictorially - cant see one a sqalmart- please help
While I can't truly speak for the compressed version (although there is no official compressed version) I can say in all honesty that when I followed Diane and shithead behind the library, I saw the broken key immediately. As I went into each new room of the church, I saw the broken keys immediately. When Emily pulled MC in the backroom to talk I saw it immediately. In none of these situations was it a matter of being a blindman with a cane taping on everything around him.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
While I can't truly speak for the compressed version (although there is no official compressed version) I can say in all honesty that when I followed Diane and shithead behind the library, I saw the broken key immediately. As I went into each new room of the church, I saw the broken keys immediately. When Emily pulled MC in the backroom to talk I saw it immediately. In none of these situations was it a matter of being a blindman with a cane taping on everything around him.
same thing happend to me i can see all the keys but cant get to them

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Finished at 36%. It took a while to get Diana booty call. Needed all inside items to 11,000. Went to park and got enough items to complete. Honestly there really is no need to cheat even with cash. NLT has already got this in the prog.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
this is such an amazing game with the best fuck scenes and cumshots ever. the only problem is that updates are so short. cant wait until next month

FoxyDoxy

Dec 30, 2019
Hot chance I'm being retarded but I'm stuck at the point where I need to show Pricia a Silver Talisman. I had a stack which resulted in them being sold instead of progressing. I don't have any stone talismans and have no clue how to get more so it seems I can't craft a silver talisman.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Hot chance I'm being retarded but I'm stuck at the point where I need to show Pricia a Silver Talisman. I had a stack which resulted in them being sold instead of progressing. I don't have any stone talismans and have no clue how to get more so it seems I can't craft a silver talisman.
You can buy silver ore at squallmart, and that should allow you to reduce your money cap so you can easily find a stone talisman by clicking blue stars in Estero Park. I'm assuming you've reached a money cap at your current progress in the game, that stops talismans from spawning if reached.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes