white4zion

Nov 1, 2017
I fully completed this update but for some reason I have an extra key and am missing one of the pages. I got the page from this update but I think I missed one from a previous update but I can't seem to find any accessible chests. Should I completely restart?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I fully completed this update but for some reason I have an extra key and am missing one of the pages. I got the page from this update but I think I missed one from a previous update but I can't seem to find any accessible chests. Should I completely restart?
Wrong door. Make a 180 and go left.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Wow... Not complaining but with all the talk bout this update I was waiting for a huge one... But as I said not complaining cause nutter one will be in 2 weeks or so!

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
Hi.i already destroy the pillar at the back of the library and I can't find any stone to lower the trap.where to find the stone?is it bug?thanks.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I just reseted my PC yesterday, so I lost my save from the "v34052" (the version just before this new one). Can someone share his save with me by any chance :p ?

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
My game goes to a blackscreen on the scene in the library with diana talking about the stolen diary. Anyone else have the issue?

Boolbasaur

Mar 17, 2018
I am following the guide yet it mentions nothing about how to make concrete for Alia's dad or how to light 8 torches, I am stuck now.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
my game has a bug, i need one jade talisman but i can't find it, how can i get one with save edit?
It looks like your save edit is the reason that you cannot find a Jade Talisman. Use the search at the top of the page and read all of the posts that like you cannot find Talismans.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes