imamezamani

Feb 18, 2020
I have problems using the update only. How to I overwrite correctly without breaking the game? Also, where are the savegames stored? thanks in advance!

smh24020

Feb 25, 2020
As it was posted (and read) the question seemed to be how to break the pillars. That's the question I answered.

Have you used any mods for this game? Ie. Cheat mod or incest patch. Have you used any unofficial patches? If so your saves are compromised. I'm not being rude. NLT is literally writing in code to fuck with those that have modified what he has released. He so much as said so in game, in the final scene of this update.
Is there any way to keep my save and fix the problem?!

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Like you did for the others for the past 8+ months ? You find the key and open the chest

Right next to you in the other small room with arrows, looks like a blob on the floor

Nope, last version was 0.34, like the changelog in the OP you didn't read says
:rolleyes:

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone mind stating the location(s) of the 4 broken keys? Might just me being blind not finding the fourth one, but I can't... Thanks in advance!

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Another update out on schedule. Fairly easy this time. Good content to keep people coming back to play.

but unfortunately after every update

1. Where you save file? Read the 1st post
2. My computer died or got a new computer and didn’t save file. Can some one provide the save?
{every time I see some post that I want to scream LIAR}:poop::poop::poop:
3. More Naomi :cry::mad:
4. I don’t like this or that
5. I can’t find this or that
6. I downloaded the cheat and now game doesn’t work. This update has your answer:ROFLMAO:

play the game for 15-20 mins and ask the soul crystal on the phone for help.

if you are having technical issue that one thing
Want to talk about story line or characters that is fine

but quit bitching about a game that most aren’t even paying for

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I have the gothic key, but it doesn't work on the door that's to the right of the nun's bedroom. Is there another locked door I'm missing?

Also, I found the broken key in the back room of squallmart, but nothing behind the library and certainly nothing in the church. What am I missing?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes