• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
V36. The milf and the parlor scene was hot, but the rest was very timid stuff. A cock tease, a passed out finger pat and the booty call. Meh. But as per the animations were top notch. Could have done without the flying kick crap though as that could have gone into a cheeky handjob off one of the ladies instead lol.

Is there a safe way to edit money in without breaking the game? Fed up with collecting and selling and just want to kit the home out and be done with it.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
V36. The milf and the parlor scene was hot, but the rest was very timid stuff. A cock tease, a passed out finger pat and the booty call. Meh. But as per the animations were top notch. Could have done without the flying kick crap though as that could have gone into a cheeky handjob off one of the ladies instead lol.

Is there a safe way to edit money in without breaking the game? Fed up with collecting and selling and just want to kit the home out and be done with it.
yes if you can find a v21022 of the game since it was the last compatible version for the cheat mod.
download v21022
install cheat mod from op for v21022
go ingame and add money
save and exit game
copy latest version over the game files and replace.

just don't try to use the cheatmod on other versions as you will break the game.

Sep 27, 2019
Maybe Sam or Aliay.
Does Serum work on men? :unsure: I can't remember any male character taking it themselves before. It would be nice if Serum worked for both sexes because, by the sound of things, Sam could use a little chemical assistance to rise to the occasion as it were. :giggle: I'm just hoping that Naomi leaves Janet alone for long enough for her to catch her breath because her head seems to be spinning at the moment. Of course, thinking about it, Naomi might possibly have gone to Janet's with the Serum after buying it at the supermarket, discovered Janet locked in her bedroom, upset about what she remembers doing with Henry while under the influence, persuaded Janet to let her into her bedroom to talk to her, with the bedroom door relocked once Naomi was inside.

I hope that Sam will be getting his pecker up rather than Janet getting her sexual freak on. :(

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
So who is Naomi visiting with a bottle of purple joy-juice in her hand? The only other person I can think of would be Tasha. ;)
How about his husband Sam? If he loses the stick he obviously has up his butt, I think the man deserves some honey too ;) :ROFLMAO:

Or maybe she's planning to give old Albert a last good ride :unsure:

Does Serum work on men? :unsure: I can't remember any male character taking it themselves before.
I don't know if my memory fails me, but I seem to remember that in LE the MC was clearly influenced by the Serum sprayed in the Chambers where the two girls were kept, so I guess it's safe to assume Serum does have effect on men too.
I may be wrong, though... :cool:

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I really wasn't expecting to see Janet in this update. But i love that NLT decided to advance her story sooner but at the same time miss Clare. With that red panties, she is to die for.

At the end of the latest update Naomi disappears with a bottle of Serum and Janet appears to have locked herself in her bedroom with the MC wondering if she remembers her inappropriate behaviour towards him when he visited her. (Visit Janet's home yourself, at the end of the game, and try to enter her bedroom to see what I mean.) It seems likely to me, Naomi being Naomi, that as soon as she purchased Serum from the supermarket she immediately trotted off to visit Janet and both girls took the aphrodisiac at Naomi's suggestion, ending up locked behind Janet's bedroom door and getting feverishly jiggy with each other. Further, based on the effect Serum has had on other pairs of women (Naomi and Pricia, Emily and Alia) if the MC were to disturb them in flagrante delicto he will inevitably end up drawn into the action himself, as the male participant in an illicit threesome, which seems to be the outcome whenever pairs of women fall under the influence of Emily's potent sex drug.

(Naomi would stage a show like this, deliberately, in order to draw Henry into a triangle with her and Janet if she could.)
My guess is that next time we see Naomi lurking around Janet's MC will get dragged into the action with Janet alone with Naomi getting her to drink the Serum in advance before she gets away or hides out to make Janet see MC as the only source to release that lust pressure pent up inside and enjoys the sight. As we can see MC is still kindy hesitant towards Janet. Even if Naomi and Janet both have the Serum MC won't be probably joining them as he doesn't drink the Serum and while his hesitation still present. First, we need to pave a way for them to see each other as sex partners rather than relatives then which seems unlikely with the current progress. Also, Naomi imply that MC wants to be the one taking care of Janet's needs.

To be honest, were this to happen, I would be conflicted because really hate the idea of a sweet and vulnerable woman like Janet ending up having sex only because she'd been roofied, with Serum, and hence not in her right mind insofar as free will and consent are concerned. I don't like the idea of taking advantage of a woman or a girl under the influence of a drug which interferes with her ability to make conscious choices. That smacks too much of date rape to me, which I find completely and utterly repellent, and therefore hope I'm wrong about this one. :cautious: The next update will tell. Janet is my favourite character and I really, really, really hope - that's a three really hope there, folks! - that NLT and his story will be nice to her.
Janet seemed naughty enough even without consuming the Serum. If she were to have Serum at that moment we sure would have witnessed the sight most of us crave for. I kindy have a feeling that Naomi will honor her part of a deal and won't use the Surem without her knowing, but only after she has Janet taste it for the first time. So far we haven't seen her taking advantage of Janet. She probably understands she may lose MC if she keeps doing what he asked her to not to do.

Last edited:

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Does Serum work on men? :unsure: I can't remember any male character taking it themselves before. It would be nice if Serum worked for both sexes because, by the sound of things, Sam could use a little chemical assistance to rise to the occasion as it were. :giggle: I'm just hoping that Naomi leaves Janet alone for long enough for her to catch her breath because her head seems to be spinning at the moment. Of course, thinking about it, Naomi might possibly have gone to Janet's with the Serum after buying it at the supermarket, discovered Janet locked in her bedroom upset about what she did with Henry while under the influence, persuaded Janet to let her in to her bedroom with the door locked again once Naomi was inside.

I hope not and that Sam is will get his pecker up rather than Janet getting her sexual freak on. :(
well the "idea" behind the serum as we learn from lust epidemic is that men are constantly horny and hump everything given the chance and the serum was basically an extract of whatever hormones make men like that to enable the same trait in women. so it doesn't really work on men as they are like that by default. something like that.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I have to disagree here. The scene with Pricia and Naomi was a long sex scene, maybe the longest thus far. It may be a bit of expectation bias, I kind of feel like you do. Claire is the girl in the game and I can't wait for things to start progressing with her. Everything that happens before that moment seems like a speed bump I have to get over.

It doesn't seem like much of an update when you consider you're just having a threesome with two women you've already banged, but take a step back and look at the update as a whole.
Yeah man. I wait for Claire, Madelyn and Janet but everything we got in the last two updates was 2 big scenes.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
MC started referring to Janet as well... Janet, and Kaylie as his best friend rather than Sis.
I can only guess, but maybe in the later updates "Janet", "Kaley" and "best friend" are kind of hardcoded into the game instead of referring to the file you exchanged? That would explain this, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Is it a RenPy version of the game out there? Because it looks good, but i will not play a RPGM one.
it's a not a default rpgm engine but a modified one as the engine didn't allow nlt to do what they wanted. so it's nothing like most other rpgm games and comes from a very skilled team delivering top quality content 2 times a month. and renpy is good for vn's or kn's but utter shit for games really. can't even imagine how boring a game like ton or pq would be if it wasn't done in rpgm but renpy.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm sure others have figured it out by now, and it might have already been posted here... but if not:

You can use a simple exploit to get money fast in this game now with the new update.
- The money you get from your cut at the store depends on how long you wait, or so says the game.
This is wrong. It depends on how many different rooms you enter, or how many times you go from one area to the other.
So you can enter the room where you get your cut from the safe, and then just keep exiting and entering the room over and over again.
- You get $13 per enter/exit so just leaving and coming back gets you $26.

combine this with the awareness boost for bringing a Golden Talisman to Pricia (which lasts untill you find another golden talisman), here's what you do...
- get the awareness boost from Pricia (sacrifice 1 golden talisman)
- go all the way to the northern part of the jungle... the island shore + mountain top.
- go back and forth between the two (just press 'up' and 'down' to exit either zone fast)
- ---the talismans that spawn will not go away if you exit without getting them. but the cap is 4 in either area.
-keep going untill you're happy with the amount (3 in both zones is quick to get with the awareness boost)
- grab the talismans
---- rinse and repeat a bunch of times (mostly untill the Stone Talisman count in your invetory reaches 99... that is the max)
- Sell all to Diana at the library and go to the mall to get your $$$$ (if you get a golden talisman, don't sell that, but get another boost from Pricia... unless you have 2 golden talismans... like the lucky man you are)
- repeat again from step 1

(the odds of you getting another golden talisman is very low, and you're likely to get at least 2 dozen silver talismans before you get a golden one... so it is worth it.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
The Soul Crystal says that I should "break the pillar behind the library with your pickaxe". There are 5 pillars with two keys behind it and a pushable stone but the pillarsaren't interactable.

Reactions: swammy

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I'm sure others have figured it out by now, and it might have already been posted here... but if not:

You can use a simple exploit to get money fast in this game now with the new update.
- The money you get from your cut at the store depends on how long you wait, or so says the game.
This is wrong. It depends on how many different rooms you enter, or how many times you go from one area to the other.
So you can enter the room where you get your cut from the safe, and then just keep exiting and entering the room over and over again.
- You get $13 per enter/exit so just leaving and coming back gets you $26.

combine this with the awareness boost for bringing a Golden Talisman to Pricia (which lasts untill you find another golden talisman), here's what you do...
- get the awareness boost from Pricia (sacrifice 1 golden talisman)
- go all the way to the northern part of the jungle... the island shore + mountain top.
- go back and forth between the two (just press 'up' and 'down' to exit either zone fast)
- ---the talismans that spawn will not go away if you exit without getting them. but the cap is 4 in either area.
-keep going untill you're happy with the amount (3 in both zones is quick to get with the awareness boost)
- grab the talismans
---- rinse and repeat a bunch of times (mostly untill the Stone Talisman count in your invetory reaches 99... that is the max)
- Sell all to Diana at the library and go to the mall to get your $$$$ (if you get a golden talisman, don't sell that, but get another boost from Pricia... unless you have 2 golden talismans... like the lucky man you are)
- repeat again from step 1

(the odds of you getting another golden talisman is very low, and you're likely to get at least 2 dozen silver talismans before you get a golden one... so it is worth it.)
I find going to Doctor Jessica for an armpit job also boosts the chances of getting more silver and less stone talismans.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
The Soul Crystal says that I should "break the pillar behind the library with your pickaxe". There are 5 pillars with two keys behind it and a pushable stone but the pillarsaren't interactable.
Its look like short stone statute, not like a regular pillars. Go to up right of the librarry building.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes