• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

b150n

Mar 16, 2020
I'm sure others have figured it out by now, and it might have already been posted here... but if not:

You can use a simple exploit to get money fast in this game now with the new update.
- The money you get from your cut at the store depends on how long you wait, or so says the game.
This is wrong. It depends on how many different rooms you enter, or how many times you go from one area to the other.
So you can enter the room where you get your cut from the safe, and then just keep exiting and entering the room over and over again.
- You get $13 per enter/exit so just leaving and coming back gets you $26.

combine this with the awareness boost for bringing a Golden Talisman to Pricia (which lasts untill you find another golden talisman), here's what you do...
- get the awareness boost from Pricia (sacrifice 1 golden talisman)
- go all the way to the northern part of the jungle... the island shore + mountain top.
- go back and forth between the two (just press 'up' and 'down' to exit either zone fast)
- ---the talismans that spawn will not go away if you exit without getting them. but the cap is 4 in either area.
-keep going untill you're happy with the amount (3 in both zones is quick to get with the awareness boost)
- grab the talismans
---- rinse and repeat a bunch of times (mostly untill the Stone Talisman count in your invetory reaches 99... that is the max)
- Sell all to Diana at the library and go to the mall to get your $$$$ (if you get a golden talisman, don't sell that, but get another boost from Pricia... unless you have 2 golden talismans... like the lucky man you are)
- repeat again from step 1

(the odds of you getting another golden talisman is very low, and you're likely to get at least 2 dozen silver talismans before you get a golden one... so it is worth it.)
actualy there is easy way to get the money, i use cheat money (that bug the bait shop), and saved the game, after that i delete the game and install new that without cheat. the saved game can be load and u have all the money.

b150n

Mar 16, 2020
the soul stone says, i should give pirate diary to madalyn but icant find her anywhere, any one has the same problem,?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
actualy there is easy way to get the money, i use cheat money (that bug the bait shop), and saved the game, after that i delete the game and install new that without cheat. the saved game can be load and u have all the money.
the soul stone says, i should give pirate diary to madalyn but icant find her anywhere, any one has the same problem,?
Coincidence?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hmmm not exactly happy about Naomi and Janet having fun without the MC.
So sue me, I want it all - lol
Hopefully this isn't the start of a certain trend in this game.

Steady2247

Sep 24, 2018
Is there a guide for all the key locations? I seem to be missing 3 of them. I've checked the two part walk through but cant spot the ones I'm missing'

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there a guide for all the key locations? I seem to be missing 3 of them. I've checked the two part walk through but cant spot the ones I'm missing'
There is a list, I repost it few pages back. Its little out of date, but still si there more then 10 keys and chests.

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
I saw the new chest of this update but can't find any of the 4 broken parts needed (accordinf to new plan) for this update key;
Any hints on how do they look please ?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
So is it possible to break that wall in new church area in this update or it was left for some future update?

geekassasin95

Jun 4, 2018
HAHAHA what a troll bait. Just in case you are serious get rid of your money and the game might start working as it should, no promises though. Also have you done all the bootycalls?
forgot I had to do the booty calls to get that last percent. And I only keep that money from a old save so I dont have to worry about buying stuff from the store or pay the medical bills

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
Yep, I found the chest but I don't know where to find the key :/
+
I saw the new chest of this update but can't find any of the 4 broken parts needed (accordinf to new plan) for this update key;
Any hints on how do they look please ?

Page 9 of the PDF Walktrough with EXTRA BIG PICTURES to find the keys :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes