ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
I saw the new chest of this update but can't find any of the 4 broken parts needed (accordinf to new plan) for this update key;
Any hints on how do they look please ?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
So is it possible to break that wall in new church area in this update or it was left for some future update?

geekassasin95

Jun 4, 2018
HAHAHA what a troll bait. Just in case you are serious get rid of your money and the game might start working as it should, no promises though. Also have you done all the bootycalls?
forgot I had to do the booty calls to get that last percent. And I only keep that money from a old save so I dont have to worry about buying stuff from the store or pay the medical bills

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
Yep, I found the chest but I don't know where to find the key :/
+
I saw the new chest of this update but can't find any of the 4 broken parts needed (accordinf to new plan) for this update key;
Any hints on how do they look please ?

Page 9 of the PDF Walktrough with EXTRA BIG PICTURES to find the keys :unsure:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
the soul stone says, i should give pirate diary to madalyn but icant find her anywhere, any one has the same problem,?
Delete the game completely and delete the Path \AppData\Local\User Data completely and install new.
And use: big money saves

Last edited:

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Is it just me, or you can't find more blue plants anywhere? (just had 1 to donate from previous updates)
no problem for the red plants since it can be found at random, and the "green grass" is always on the same spot.

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
Is it just me, or you can't find more blue plants anywhere? (just had 1 to donate from previous updates)
no problem for the red plants since it can be found at random, and the "green grass" is always on the same spot.
There is only 1 philweed(blue plant) for now

Reactions: SirLynx
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes