PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
u need to go to the churge first i think enter madalyns home and then go to the right open the door and complete the puzzel I think that wil fix it
Not necessary. I was go first to Diana (and play this line) and after that i was go to church.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've never used any cheats. I'm also playing on a random website I found a few weeks ago, but it says it's updated to the most current version. I also tried going into the church, but it says "that's the right door, but the room isn't ready yet, come back next update."
Ok, than sorry.
Looks like you have not updated game. If you use update only try update it again. Or maybe you download some old file. Look to crystal what version you really have.

titus232323

May 30, 2020
Ok, than sorry.
Looks like you have not updated game. If you use update only try update it again. Or maybe you download some old file. Look to crystal what version you really have.
This is the first time since I played that there's been an update. I'm playing on a website called gamcore. It says v.36061. Is something supposed to happen so that I know it's been updated? The crystal used to tell me that I needed to wait for another update. Now it says to go to the library. But nothing happens there. I feel like maybe the site I'm using just isn't working right? But I don't know where else to play, and then I'd have to start over.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
This is the first time since I played that there's been an update. I'm playing on a website called gamcore. It says v.36061. Is something supposed to happen so that I know it's been updated? The crystal used to tell me that I needed to wait for another update. Now it says to go to the library. But nothing happens there. I feel like maybe the site I'm using just isn't working right? But I don't know where else to play, and then I'd have to start over.
I never play it by some website. Before some time somebody had same problem as you. After few days it was fixed.
But if I give you advice, download game from this thread and you have no problem with playing.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
I think the Janet character is very disappointing. If she was a strong, over-caring and control freak women (mom!), the chemistry between MC and her would be much more interesting. But, her current mild and shallow personality made her pretty much undesirable and useless. Tbh, I am not excited about her sex scene anymore. The whore Naomi will make the story even worse.

Reactions: rev2020 and EJW

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Nope, you are just barking at the wrong door! :rolleyes:

Go Down Left to the room with a table and a book 1 Peter 5:8 Up and you are in front of the right door.

Last edited:

Tredici

Jul 25, 2017
Guess you will have there no luck.
But you can use any other OS update and copy just the needet files(inside "www" dir) over your full install in "app.nw". This is already a dozen times described in this tread. Good luck.
My english is bad and I'm afraid I've explained wrong. I'm looking for the link of the previous update for mac. I deleted it without installing it.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes