mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, compressed. There's absolutely no visual indication that the key fragments are where they are.

D

Deleted member 2343236

Does Serum work on men? :unsure: I can't remember any male character taking it themselves before. It would be nice if Serum worked for both sexes because, by the sound of things, Sam could use a little chemical assistance to rise to the occasion as it were. :giggle: I'm just hoping that Naomi leaves Janet alone for long enough for her to catch her breath because her head seems to be spinning at the moment. Of course, thinking about it, Naomi might possibly have gone to Janet's with the Serum after buying it at the supermarket, discovered Janet locked in her bedroom, upset about what she remembers doing with Henry while under the influence, persuaded Janet to let her into her bedroom to talk to her, with the bedroom door relocked once Naomi was inside.

I hope that Sam will be getting his pecker up rather than Janet getting her sexual freak on. :(
I think Janet in bedroom having fun with pink dildo. She say to Henry "I didn't do it... tell her I didn't do it..." I think Naomi tell Janet not to use dildo but to approach Henry for real sex but Janet couldn't so went to bedroom to relieve herslf with sex toy.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... but can't find any of the 4 broken parts needed...
Any hints on how do they look please ?
Yes. Thats easy. They look like something broken.
Please, can anyone tell me where can I find the previous mac version update from 32051 to 34052?
Guess you will have there no luck.
But you can use any other OS update and copy just the needet files(inside "www" dir) over your full install in "app.nw". This is already a dozen times described in this tread. Good luck.

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
Is there any way to add item in inventory.....
To make Concrete I need Stone talisman.... But when I search the whole map I could not get any Talisman......
Plzz help... I am stuck on these mission...

titus232323

May 30, 2020
Hi there, I just loaded up with the new update, and I'm getting the prompt that something is happening at the library, but when I go to the library, nothing happens. I've gotten the gothic key, so I'm not sure what to do next. Diana has no interest in me showing her the key, and doesn't seem to do anything if I choose the other conversation options. Any help please?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi there, I just loaded up with the new update, and I'm getting the prompt that something is happening at the library, but when I go to the library, nothing happens. I've gotten the gothic key, so I'm not sure what to do next. Diana has no interest in me showing her the key, and doesn't seem to do anything if I choose the other conversation options. Any help please?
Go behind the library, Diana is there.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
But, she's not in mine. She's still inside the library and there's nothing behind it anymore..
If you use some cheats/mod/save edit or something like that your game is broken and she never be there.
There is some way to unbug it by oCATo, search it.

How exactly do I update the game since this is my first time doing it. Im on verson .34052 and have no cheats installed. I installed the update file but when i extracted it and clicked the game to start it encounteterd an error.
You must extract it to folder with game and overwrite original files.

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
But, she's not in mine. She's still inside the library and there's nothing behind it anymore..
u need to go to the churge first i think enter madalyns home and then go to the right open the door and complete the puzzel I think that wil fix it

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
How exactly do I update the game since this is my first time doing it. Im on verson .34052 and have no cheats installed. I installed the update file but when i extracted it and clicked the game to start it encounteterd an error.
unpack the rar file and overwrith the old files with the new ones

titus232323

May 30, 2020
If you use some cheats/mod/save edit or something like that your game is broken and she never be there.
There is some way to unbug it by oCATo, search it.
I've never used any cheats. I'm also playing on a random website I found a few weeks ago, but it says it's updated to the most current version. I also tried going into the church, but it says "that's the right door, but the room isn't ready yet, come back next update."

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes