alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Can somebody help me? Which pillar to break with the pickaxe? I'm clicking on all stones near the keys behind the library but nothing happens! Or I need to move the middle rock somewhere???

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Can somebody help me? Which pillar to break with the pickaxe? I'm clicking on all stones near the keys behind the library but nothing happens! Or I need to move the middle rock somewhere???
watch this + 3mns

Msouza

Sep 27, 2019
I think there is a mistake. Look all download for MAC and you see that it was posted LINUX instead of MAC

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Not working on Mac Catalina. Says "Application can't be opened".
Previous version is working.
There are a lot of problems with Catalina. Enter Catalina in the search for this thread to find out how to fix this problem.
We can not download game files from provided Filesfm link.
Download it from another link. Using the search in this topic, you can find links to Mega, or updates.
I hate to be dense, but I can't find the door you're talking about.

Can someone upload the mac upload pack plz?
Already in this thread, use search.
hi, i already delete all user data and reinstall the file, but even after i place the saved file in new user data, the game cant read the saved file. how i fix this?
To make the save visible in the game, you need to place the save file along with the "Defaultglobal.rpgsave" file, then the save will be visible. This file is always present in my archives.

Last edited:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Not working on Mac Catalina. Says "Application can't be opened".
Previous version is working.
Right-click the old working version to show packaging content and replace the app.nw folder with the one from the new update: this way you should have a working 36061 version

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is Philweed spawning for anyone else after the lab opens up? I had 1 in inventory already but I haven't been able to find any more Philweed for the last 2 updates.

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes