PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi, I finished v30042 when it was released and now updated to all files to v36061. walkthrough said "Go to Janet's Home, and go up to Kaley's room." but janet is in her room and kaley is on the beach... Any ideas?
Save is 31% finished
You miss three updates. Must update from 30 to 32, from 32 to 34, from 34 to 36.
Download full v36061, its more easy than that.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, I finished v30042 when it was released and now updated to all files to v36061. walkthrough said "Go to Janet's Home, and go up to Kaley's room." but janet is in her room and kaley is on the beach... Any ideas?
Save is 31% finished
From Kaleys room try looking out the window

dance2xtc

May 26, 2020
Hi,

I am missing one page of the 15 available for the v36061, but don´t know which one. I have:

Alia 3
Diana 1
Emily 2
Jessica 1
Naomi 3
Pricia 1
Tasha 2
Kaley 1

I have a chest key, but can´t find the corresponding chest. There are two chests for me to be seen, but I can´t reach both of them.
I´ve completed the chest in the crypt, and i´ve completed the key story behind the Library.

I´ve attached the screenshots of the chests i mean, maybee you can tell me how to rech them, what page i am missing, and how and where to find it.

I searched the whole thread but couldnt find something helpful, except the info that the missing page might be the 3rd one for Tasha.

thx,
dance

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi,

I am missing one page of the 15 available for the v36061, but don´t know which one. I have:

Alia 3
Diana 1
Emily 2
Jessica 1
Naomi 3
Pricia 1
Tasha 2
Kaley 1

I have a chest key, but can´t find the corresponding chest. There are two chests for me to be seen, but I can´t reach both of them.
I´ve completed the chest in the crypt, and i´ve completed the key story behind the Library.

I´ve attached the screenshots of the chests i mean, maybee you can tell me how to rech them, what page i am missing, and how and where to find it.

I searched the whole thread but couldnt find something helpful, except the info that the missing page might be the 3rd one for Tasha.

thx,
dance
You miss Tasha page. Its probably in room where macca plants is. On the left side under the tree.
Chests on your screens are for future updates.

bandicoot

Jul 24, 2017
You miss Tasha page. Its probably in room where macca plants is. On the left side under the tree.
Chests on your screens are for future updates.
How do you know there are 15 pages? I only have 2 for Alia (no idea where to find 3rd one now) and you're missing one for Madalyn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do you know there are 15 pages? I only have 2 for Alia (no idea where to find 3rd one now) and you're missing one for Madalyn
When you open Crystal, on bottom of screen is "pages x/15" for this update. Madalyn haven't booty call yet.
I don't remember all pages, you can find it in walkthrough or there is list on this thrade.

bandicoot

Jul 24, 2017
When you open Crystal, on bottom of screen is "pages x/15" for this update. Madalyn haven't booty call yet.
I don't remember all pages, you can find it in walkthrough or there is list on this thrade.
Oh damn sorry you're right. Now I'm missing 2 pages lol

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I want to see if we can actually get an actual friendly discussion going for once in this thread so here goes.

I took a couple minutes to look around the entire map. There are a few yet to be explored areas of the cave system and one more area of the park in the south side of the river. It appears we'll access that area from the cave.

There are multiple areas yet to be explored on the north side of the river as well as a possible cave entrance (locked door) at the mountain peak.

The thing that intrigues me most though is the three construction sites in town. One next to the dr.'s office, one next to Squallmart, and one catty-corner to Sophia's mansion. This one I guess is going to be the site of our future luxurious home late in the game.

The other two are intriguing. The one next to Squallmart, Could this be a new store with yet another LI? Could the love potion business grow large enough for Emily to open her own business not owned by her father?

The one next to the dr.'s office I have no clue. What do you all think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikor987

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I want to see if we can actually get an actual friendly discussion going for once in this thread so here goes.
Well, f*ck that! I'd rather be passive agressive to anyone who asks the same st*pid questions over and over! So screw you and your "friendly discussion"! :LOL:

Jokes aside: Remember the bait shop wasn't there in the first few versions of the game? So that's one construction side already settled, and I'm intrigued, too, what will be in the empty spots in some future updates. Maybe a VIP-only brothel, and to enter you have to do some crazy, hidden stuff? Like the secret sex room in Lust Epidemic? We'll see, can't wait to explore more of this great game!

Reactions: Oldmantac

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
can u point out those places pls.
Are you playing the (unofficial) compressed version by any chance? It seems like in the compressed version you can't see the broken keys, so I advice to play the (official!) full version. And if you follow the story of v36, it'll leads you to all the places where you'll find broken keys.

bandicoot

Jul 24, 2017
How many replayable scenes are there meant to be in total? I have 41, shame they didn't include all of the Jessica ones

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
can u point out those places pls.
1. Behind Library
2/3. In new area of the church
4. Backroom of Squallmart.

If you're playing a compressed version you won't be able to see them but by other's posts, they are there you just have to get a rough idea from the walkthrough of where they're located, then blindly click around until you can find it.

Note: At the end of this update the final scene is Evie accidentally dropping a boulder on Peanuts because he hacked his game. Notice that NLT didn't simply say cheat. Hacked in this reference would be anyone playing on or adding additional unofficial versions, cheats, or mods.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
1. Behind Library
2/3. In new area of the church
4. Backroom of Squallmart.

If you're playing a compressed version you won't be able to see them but by other's posts, they are there you just have to get a rough idea from the walkthrough of where they're located, then blindly click around until you can find it.

Note: At the end of this update the final scene is Evie accidentally dropping a boulder on Peanuts because he hacked his game. Notice that NLT didn't simply say cheat. Hacked in this reference would be anyone playing on or adding additional unofficial versions, cheats, or mods.
i am using compressed version and applied inc patch.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well then I'm slow as fuck ;-).

As I wrote earlier I had to restart fresh from the start, and it took me about 6hrs to finish v34/34% -- and I skipped almost all dialogue! This includes about 10-15 minutes of grinding some money around 14%. I think if you're really reading the story, it's more like 10-12 hours to get from 0-36%. Check your own save file (if you have played it and didn't just download a save game), it tells you how long you've played the game! I doubt you have a 36% save game with less than 3hrs!

View attachment 679567
I'm at about 14h but I've left it just running in the background but not playing it for extended period of time, many many times.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes