kartz312

Jul 8, 2017
right ok so i cant make concrete because i dont have a stone talisman but none spawn in the park so how do i get one?

serginho293

Aug 6, 2019
Not working on Mac Catalina. Says "Application can't be opened".
Previous version is working.
Right click on game app. Go to Show Package Contents. Go to MacOS folder. Open terminal on your Mac, type chmod +x and drag the nwjs file from the MacOS folder and press enter. Now it should work.

Reactions: abjibos

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
right ok so i cant make concrete because i dont have a stone talisman but none spawn in the park so how do i get one?
So you have a lot of money or talismans, sell the talismans and spend the money.
You may have a mod installed that causes bugs.
Just in her room
You don't use mods or cheats?
It is also possible that you forgot to do something, or pick up something.
When you come to her house, the front door must be closed, you can only enter through the back door, and she will be lying on the sofa. Maybe you can go to an earlier version and try talking to her.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
Anyone else getting linked to the Linux full game when they click the mac links on the original post?

I have no idea how to install an update, I've always just re-downloaded the whole thing. If there's a link to how to use the updates that would be awesome.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
You start with the Game for short time ?
You faund the ESTERO PARK ? Upper right ?

If you play longer time and you have this bug ... then tell me ...
You play with PC ? Window ? Android ? Mac ? Linux ?
What game do you play ? 36061 ? or older ? have you reinstalled or are you using an update ?
What percentage does your game have ? Now ? Which and how much talisman do you have in the Inverntoy?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So about 2.5 hours if you are really really quick, longer if you are not so quick.
Well then I'm slow as fuck ;-).

As I wrote earlier I had to restart fresh from the start, and it took me about 6hrs to finish v34/34% -- and I skipped almost all dialogue! This includes about 10-15 minutes of grinding some money around 14%. I think if you're really reading the story, it's more like 10-12 hours to get from 0-36%. Check your own save file (if you have played it and didn't just download a save game), it tells you how long you've played the game! I doubt you have a 36% save game with less than 3hrs!

screen234.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Mikor987

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Again, this has been answered many times before: the game literally spawns talismans everywhere. But there's "total wealth" limit (which is way to high to reach under normal circumstances) where the game stops spawning anything. So you probably have broken your save game by using an unauthorized method to increase your money. Delete your save games and start a fresh run -- without cheating, there's no need to do that.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Well then I'm slow as fuck ;-).

As I wrote earlier I had to restart fresh from the start, and it took me about 6hrs to finish v34/34% -- and I skipped almost all dialogue! This includes about 10-15 minutes of grinding some money around 14%. I think if you're really reading the story, it's more like 10-12 hours to get from 0-36%. Check your own save file (if you have played it and didn't just download a save game), it tells you how long you've played the game! I doubt you have a 36% save game with less than 3hrs!

View attachment 679567
Yup really quick and complaining you missed a booty call because you did not find a key or a chest.

It took me closer to 8 hours but being slow allows you to find well-hidden thingies and not add to the "asked again and again" posts.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I am trying to downloud the new version on mac , bud the links for mac are all linux!!!!
Same problem - there are only linux versions in MAC section :-(
Mac Nopy link has Linux version attached to it
Edit: All Mac links have Linux versions attached
Google
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_4.png
Mega
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_3.png
You have vision problems. I just downloaded the MAC version, and this is the MAC version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v36061-nlt-media.38582/post-3591759
Screenshot_7.png

Dark Coven
On the first page yes, the links are mixed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Again, this has been answered many times before: the game literally spawns talismans everywhere. But there's "total wealth" limit (which is way to high to reach under normal circumstances) where the game stops spawning anything.
No. The game not doing this. visa versa. I buy all, is possile and have ~ $1200000 reserve. And the game spend me more and more Stone, Gold, Siver, Jade Talisman. And i not sell this. And the fishes love this too and comming to me .. :) .. I have use Mod, cheat and edit ... and you see ... the game love this ! .. :) .. You only need to know, how doing. Learn this -- and you can help.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Unfortunately my internet is extremely limited..I am on board ship and no access to youtube :cry:.. Can you tell me how to reach the key please?
Here is the text version:

01) you are back of the library of course.
02) look at the right of the big red building = library, you should see part of a pillar and a pressure plate that looks like a hole.
03) go along the white border of the building walking toward the column, suddenly you are hidden by the building, carry on till you reach the pillar.
04) click on the pillar.
05) select pickaxe. The pillar explodes.
06)now the path is clear to reach the pressure plate.
07) if you walk on the pressure plate and look at the menhirs protecting the key, you see that the menhirs vanish.
08) ooh. if I could push something on the pressure plate I could access the key.
09) Darn am I lucky there is a stone back of the library.
10) push the stone south by putting your MC north of the stone and pressing the down arrow key of your keyboard.
11) push the stone east by putting your MC west of the stone and pressing the left arrow key of your keyboard.
12) bingo the menhirs vanish and you can pick up the darn gothic key.

and they say a picture is worth a thousand words!

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes