• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'd say the evidence is pretty clear when they go out of their way to write in a scene in the game directly addressing it.
That's hardly an evidence for accusing the game developers to have put game breaking code into their game, that's just a wild guess!

MerlaGaetan

Aug 20, 2019
Guys I should find 6 torches for light but i can not find sixth. can you help me about it? I found 2 at church 1 at cave 1 at estero park

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
Hi there. Recently I have lost my save,and had to start the from the beginning. I just reached the end of the 0.36 version, bet I missed one kamasutra page. Can some one help me find out witch page I missed? I don't even know where is the chest neither the chest's key.
Thank you very much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi there. Recently I have lost my save,and had to start the from the beginning. I just reached the end of the 0.36 version, bet I missed one kamasutra page. Can some one help me find out witch page I missed? I don't even know where is the chest neither the chest's key.
Thank you very much.

Its Tasha page, probably is on macca island under a tree on left side

Bathial

Nov 12, 2019
I need a gold talisman for the pirate shovel, but how do you make one, i have the gold ore, and enghoug silver/jade/stone talisman to make it but i cant figure out what exactly i need to use.
And i only have 3 broken keys, i got the one behind library, and the 2 in the church, but cant find the 4th one

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That pic looks like a ~2000 phone taking a 240*320 image from a CRT monitor, then Photoshop'd to look even worse
I need a gold talisman for the pirate shovel, but how do you make one, i have the gold ore, and enghoug silver/jade/stone talisman to make it but i cant figure out what exactly i need to use.
And i only have 3 broken keys, i got the one behind library, and the 2 in the church, but cant find the 4th one
Gold ore + 3 Stone into the shrine. 4th key is handed to you during the update, like the 3 others

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of the v32051 walkthrough that has been removed from the main walkthrough for some reason (probably by accident)?

Bathial

Nov 12, 2019
That pic looks like a ~2000 phone taking a 240*320 image from a CRT monitor, then Photoshop'd to look even worse

Gold ore + 3 Stone into the shrine. 4th key is handed to you during the update, like the 3 others
I tried 3x stone + gold ore, does not work
And it says i am done with this update (playing v36061) but havent had 4th broken key

Juca_20cm

Jun 4, 2019
Its Tasha page, probably is on macca island under a tree on left side
THANK YOU!
Now, where is the missing key?
I know, any chest key opens any kamasutra chest, but there is a guide with every chest key location?
So I can find out wich one I forget.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
THANK YOU!
Now, where is the missing key?
I know, any chest key opens any kamasutra chest, but there is a guide with every chest key location?
So I can find out wich one I forget.
Key is in caveroom with stairs. In middle of south side under stone. Theres a roach escape.
Keys and chests is in walkthrough.

Reactions: Alfius

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Looks like you're missing the key in the Squallmart office.

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
The update file is missing the balloon image because it's not part of this v36061 update. You probably applied the update file to a version other than v34052, and this doesn't work. If you only update your game every 2-3 months, you always need to download the full game.
i mean i know that, its just that i went back a few posts and realized i applied the update files wrong somehow from .34 to .36 because somehow copy and pasting the update files over old version doesn't work. the every 2-3 months meant that it would show the balloon error after updating it . i remember this method working from .25 or .27 to .30 or .32 but that was a different person compressing than that of this update cause the update files would be together with the compressed version on the same post

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes