GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
If you got Alia to work at the shop, you're way passed Ash snooping around. You bugged something epic. Grats
Could it be the cheat menu? I used it for the money cheat, also gave all the girls full hearts....then I reinstalled the original game. Think that could be it?

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Yes that is what to do.

In the past I have copied the contents of the Update Only folder into my TON folder and had no problems.

For this update from 34 to 36 it did something weird to my save file. My progress at the end of 34 was 34% but after applying the "Update Only" file my progress was only 33% when I tried to continue. I had to go back to a save at 27% to get everything back in order.

Full update for me now every time. I'm lucky to have fast internet though, not everyone does.
I'm only getting 34% finished update did all outfits and booty calls and still only 34 no 36%. Don't know, but I always do full updates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Could it be the cheat menu? I used it for the money cheat, also gave all the girls full hearts....then I reinstalled the original game. Think that could be it?
:FacePalm:Removing it doesn't change the fact your saved game is still using it (even 20 updates later). Restart and stay clean or try some random dude's save and hope he didn't fuck the game more than you

Reactions: GHQ5T

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
:FacePalm:Removing it doesn't change the fact your saved game is still using it (even 20 updates later). Restart and stay clean or try some random dude's save and hope he didn't fuck the game more than you
That sucks. Guess I'm playing only from my phone now. I came a long way (twice) to go back. I only got on the PC version for the money cheat really.

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I'm only getting 34% finished update did all outfits and booty calls and still only 34 no 36%. Don't know, but I always do full updates.
If you click on the soul crystal, the bottom line of the screen shows the event progress. Such as Hearts: 31/31. If any of these are not complete, that is where you are missing out on the percentage of completion.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Check the soul crystal table (click crystal > check the bottom row), there's a bunch of other stuff listed there for you to get before you hit 36%

Ninja'd

4.50 star(s) 514 Votes