LordMikeTG

Dec 15, 2017
Hey guys! Does anyone have like a comprehensible list of where to find the kamasutra pages? I have 14/15 rn and I really have no idea which I might have missed. I'm at 36% and I have 3 alia, 1 diana, 1 emily, 1 jess, 3 naomi, 1 pricia, 2 tasha and 1 kaley page.
I'd love for anybody to help with my "99% current completion" anxiety, thanks a lot!

• Love
Reactions: aquiles65

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hey guys! Does anyone have like a comprehensible list of where to find the kamasutra pages? I have 14/15 rn and I really have no idea which I might have missed. I'm at 36% and I have 3 alia, 1 diana, 1 emily, 1 jess, 3 naomi, 1 pricia, 2 tasha and 1 kaley page.
I'd love for anybody to help with my "99% current completion" anxiety, thanks a lot!
The usual culprit for Tasha, chest hidden behind a palm tree in maca valley, a bug is helping you to find it.

• Love
Reactions: LordMikeTG

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm following what helper is telling me so I don't screw up,but after you make cement,and have scene with emily/alia in your hous,says show Pirate book to Madalyn,well there's my problem,searche the whole map,since she wasn't at the church,talked with everyone 2x and still no show.What am I missing? I think it might be a bug so if anyone has a save just right after talking with her,I appreciate it.I remember in the last version I went with Diana to that door and game version ended because that tiger was there and couldn't proceed.Diana said she'll go to cave but before that I need talk Madalyn,a save there would be gratefull,even a little further but not too much because wanted to see the new stuff or tell me what i'm missing.Thx.Ahh forgot the good news,was at Patreon and they say new update in 10 hours(that was like 3=4hours ago

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ok this may be a PC bug. After I get back from the boat trip across the water with the Maca plant and give it to Emily, and we do butt stuff, Ash is supposed to come inside after she unlocks the door. That never happens. My soul crystal continue to say meet ash outside of squallmart but he is nowhere to be found and I can't move on. I also have this game on my Android phone and I have no issues with it. Please help.
PC version doesn't bug unless you screw around with it. Welcome to the 498516739875643865th post about it. Enjoy
I'm following what helper is telling me so I don't screw up,but after you make cement,and have scene with emily/alia in your hous,says show Pirate book to Madalyn,well there's my problem,searche the whole map,since she wasn't at the church,talked with everyone 2x and still no show.What am I missing? I think it might be a bug so if anyone has a save just right after talking with her,I appreciate it.I remember in the last version I went with Diana to that door and game version ended because that tiger was there and couldn't proceed.Diana said she'll go to cave but before that I need talk Madalyn,a save there would be gratefull,even a little further but not too much because wanted to see the new stuff or tell me what i'm missing.Thx.Ahh forgot the good news,was at Patreon and they say new update in 10 hours(that was like 3=4hours ago
Read above. And there's nothing on Patreon since June 1st (almost 3 days ago). There won't be anything either until the 15th for the next build or the next preview around Monday.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So...I'm a little confused...this game is clearly written with incest in mind. However, whenever I patch it in, it gave me that mod message. Big woop, fine. This update it had a weird mod version only event where a rando character I haven't seen dies and then gives me a PSA about modding the game.
Does that mean the dev really didn't intend for the mom and sister and is opposed to the incest mod? Because I find the whole ex-landlord and ex-roommate being a huge taboo reason to not "date" as a very flimsy excuse that is mearly meant to appease Patreon, not the games creator. It's going to be really annoying to patch the game after finishing the update if these mod checks for mere relationship alterations which are clearly story cannon get more extreme and start to make actual unpassable roadblocks.

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
If you got Alia to work at the shop, you're way passed Ash snooping around. You bugged something epic. Grats
Could it be the cheat menu? I used it for the money cheat, also gave all the girls full hearts....then I reinstalled the original game. Think that could be it?

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Yes that is what to do.

In the past I have copied the contents of the Update Only folder into my TON folder and had no problems.

For this update from 34 to 36 it did something weird to my save file. My progress at the end of 34 was 34% but after applying the "Update Only" file my progress was only 33% when I tried to continue. I had to go back to a save at 27% to get everything back in order.

Full update for me now every time. I'm lucky to have fast internet though, not everyone does.
I'm only getting 34% finished update did all outfits and booty calls and still only 34 no 36%. Don't know, but I always do full updates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Could it be the cheat menu? I used it for the money cheat, also gave all the girls full hearts....then I reinstalled the original game. Think that could be it?
:FacePalm:Removing it doesn't change the fact your saved game is still using it (even 20 updates later). Restart and stay clean or try some random dude's save and hope he didn't fuck the game more than you

Reactions: GHQ5T

GHQ5T

Nov 12, 2019
:FacePalm:Removing it doesn't change the fact your saved game is still using it (even 20 updates later). Restart and stay clean or try some random dude's save and hope he didn't fuck the game more than you
That sucks. Guess I'm playing only from my phone now. I came a long way (twice) to go back. I only got on the PC version for the money cheat really.

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I'm only getting 34% finished update did all outfits and booty calls and still only 34 no 36%. Don't know, but I always do full updates.
If you click on the soul crystal, the bottom line of the screen shows the event progress. Such as Hearts: 31/31. If any of these are not complete, that is where you are missing out on the percentage of completion.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Check the soul crystal table (click crystal > check the bottom row), there's a bunch of other stuff listed there for you to get before you hit 36%

Ninja'd

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes