Baadshahbhau

Dec 16, 2019
Can any one give me any advice on how can start this game where i left off on android because i had to start from the beginning again and again every time when the new version came and also i used chrome to download the games please suggest something.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK i seem to have run into a bug. if you dont want to be spoiled at lvl 33 dont read.

I put the correct ingredients in the altar but the Pirate Shovel did not appear. And i put the plants into the lab container, one of each, and nothing happens.

finally i got by the jaguar to the left but...are we supposed to sneak by him to the right? he just jumps on us ..

so any ideas?

thanks

Reactions: chicho1958

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi... I think v 32000 is missing from your guide....(And I'm missing the chest key in that section :) )

OK...manage to find the key...but 32000 content update still missing
Fixed. I don't know how it happened, I kind of did everything consistently.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v06112-nlt-media.38582/post-2660772
the new Mac link sends you to the Linux version
Linux v36061
Google Drive
Mega

MAC v36061
Google Drive
Mega

Keep2Share MAC+PC+Update

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I put the correct ingredients in the altar but the Pirate Shovel did not appear.
First time I hear this: if you're sure you did not tamper with the game somehow (cheated, used some kind of mods, modified game stats), be sure you use the correct ingredients.
If you don't remember where the recipe is, use the walkthrough.

And i put the plants into the lab container, one of each, and nothing happens.
After the first serum bottle you can't have others (probably in the next update, since you have used the one you had).

finally i got by the jaguar to the left but...are we supposed to sneak by him to the right? he just jumps on us ..
ATM you only can use the left path: all others are reserved for future updates.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
OK i seem to have run into a bug. if you dont want to be spoiled at lvl 33 dont read.

I put the correct ingredients in the altar but the Pirate Shovel did not appear. And i put the plants into the lab container, one of each, and nothing happens.

so any ideas?

thanks
cursed pirate shovel,pirate talisman,jade talisman,gold talisman...the ingredients inside don't do anything they just there to get more money out safe,so fill it up,and nope with jaguar,that's as far you can go,since update is over,i'm just collecting stuff to put in the can,fishing and collecting talismans.Disapointed thought this update would give us a little more,but not to much cause better little than nothing.Did you do the gothic key part?

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
After guide v32000, 1st line v34000 tell me to go to Janet's house to meet Kaley in her room but i cant see anything, she is still on the beach, im currently 31%

PS: oh fine, i manage to do it after i placed the artifact on the stone.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
After guide v32000, 1st line v34000 tell me to go to Janet's house to meet Kaley in her room but i cant see anything, she is still on the beach, im currently 31%
Click on the window in Kaley's room.
You don't need Kaley, you just need her room. This scene is Naomi and Janet.
When you walked into the room and heard Naomi's voice in the backyard, did you think to look out the window?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 514 Votes