PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i cant found door for the gothic key in church not even in Madalyn "room" or "hall".... the only door can find says "It won't work"

not even once cheated game was uploaded since i dont remember when....
On a bottom left of screen where Madalyn's room is, are pillars, break them and go throuhg. There is room with table and door for key.

where is diana's kamasutra page?
In new room in church basement.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not passing any judgement, but considering NLT history I seriously doubt we'll ever see anything of that kind (thanks heavens, I might add...)
Yep I'm with you,game doesn't show too much violence,payback time,of course there's gonna be but nothing drastic more is gonna have to do with the curse

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Waiting for him to fuck Mother Superior Madalyn in pussy and ass. I also hope Kaley or Emily will help her to fuck using a strapon. Better yet, if Brad joins. Together, Brad and Henry would pump sperm into Madalyn enough to bring her to orgasm. I can’t believe that such a cold MILF, by the end of this wonderful story, will be like a hot bitch jumping on Henry's dick. But I hope the young hero can find a way to make her like that. It is also good if by the end of the game it turns out that she became pregnant. For example, they will show that she staggered and held on to something with her hand so as not to fall, and with her second hand holding on to her stomach. Closed eyes and facial expressions of pain on the face are great for doing this. After that, a black-and-white repeat will begin, an excerpt of a sex scene, the face when Madalyn finishes, then a close-up, as her pussy squeezes the dick inside, and a lot of sperm shoots from it, filling her uterus. (for example, as in hentai). Pregnant mother superior, it is very dirty and sexy. I want to see the big belly of a pregnant Madalyn. I really want to wait until it comes to Sofia. Access to the ass of Sofia, Henry will probably get only at the end of the story, when he reveals her plans and secrets of the island. I expect that Henry will fuck Sofia in the ass and cum on her face, and the blonde photographer will not miss the chance to quietly take photos. And later photos will appear on the front pages of famous magazines and newspapers. This will be a big blow to Sofia’s reputation. Maybe Janet will already be corrupted enough to join Henry and sit on the face of rich Sophia. I want to see how Janet will give Sophia to try not only her holes, but also the taste of liquid gold. It will be awesome if such a rich and arrogant woman like Sofia, Janet will wash her face with golden rain.
Dude you have problems.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
This is only my opinion,everyone else has theirs. The game is fun, but slow grinding,small update's.I rather play this game when it's done.A game worth playing and waiting City of broken dreamers,then you have Melody which is finished,also babysitter is finished,and for tons of LOL Being ADIK.
I understand and can appreciate that sentiment. If I wasn't still stuck at home mostly I would most likely have the same sentiment. I didn't grind to make a million dollars and buy every home upgrade out there, I did it out of sheer boredom and not minding the grind in this game so much. I've also played through the entire game three times. Its brain candy, and a welcome distraction.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I understand and can appreciate that sentiment. If I wasn't still stuck at home mostly I would most likely have the same sentiment. I didn't grind to make a million dollars and buy every home upgrade out there, I did it out of sheer boredom and not minding the grind in this game so much. I've also played through the entire game three times. Its brain candy, and a welcome distraction.
Yeah I feel you being stuck at home suck's,just glad back to work on Tuesday,grinding, I'm trying something,filling container for love potions,maca and red herb are gonna be easy but that pinwheel thing not so much,and of course talisman's.I did notice that buying silver or gold from supermarket isn't worth it you lose money,because gold cost 4k,sell it for 4 but you lose money for 3 talismans.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I feel you being stuck at home suck's,just glad back to work on Tuesday,grinding, I'm trying something,filling container for love potions,maca and red herb are gonna be easy but that pinwheel thing not so much,and of course talisman's.I did notice that buying silver or gold from supermarket isn't worth it you lose money,because gold cost 4k,sell it for 4 but you lose money for 3 talismans.
Yes buying ore and making silver and gold talisman is a net loss and should only be done if you need one for something else. Philweed isn't available but it seems to stretch far.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes buying ore and making silver and gold talisman is a net loss and should only be done if you need one for something else. Philweed isn't available but it seems to stretch far.
Did you do the fishing thing?I've done some but thinking it's only money reward's nothing else

sirwarpig

Jul 10, 2019
i am stuck at 33%
played with incest patch in past tho, so maybe that`s why..
whatever, one chest missing, even tho i have the key, lit the 8th torch, which activated the stone thingy behind the library- NOT the 7th as alleged and even stated in the game-
so i dunno, either a bug or i am too blind to find that damn 7th chest (new one in update i did find)
also 3 hearts with Diana and still no booty call..
whatever
edit-
so seems i am missing 3rd Tasha page, any hints?

Where did you find the 8th torch to light. I know I've seen it but for the life of me can't find it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where did you find the 8th torch to light. I know I've seen it but for the life of me can't find it.
it's after you open door where all stuff is at,when earthquake door opens ,go left.Maca Valley after door open go left

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how to break pillars with pickaxe behind library or my game is stuck ? and there is a rock also moveable
Again and again. Don't break stones, but pillar under roof on right side.
I'm afraid I'm also missing a key for that one, gosh darnit. But thanks a lot for helping out, literally would never have seen that chest!
Key is in cave room with stairs. Under a stone where roach escape.

• Love
Reactions: LordMikeTG

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so, am i right that in current update 36061 i will not get my hands on the ingredients needed to blast through the crumbled wall in the new room at church and also no ingredients for an ant-killer?
yep,was a tiny update not much too do,disappointing

4.50 star(s) 514 Votes