sirwarpig

Jul 10, 2019
i am stuck at 33%
played with incest patch in past tho, so maybe that`s why..
whatever, one chest missing, even tho i have the key, lit the 8th torch, which activated the stone thingy behind the library- NOT the 7th as alleged and even stated in the game-
so i dunno, either a bug or i am too blind to find that damn 7th chest (new one in update i did find)
also 3 hearts with Diana and still no booty call..
whatever
edit-
so seems i am missing 3rd Tasha page, any hints?

Where did you find the 8th torch to light. I know I've seen it but for the life of me can't find it.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where did you find the 8th torch to light. I know I've seen it but for the life of me can't find it.
it's after you open door where all stuff is at,when earthquake door opens ,go left.Maca Valley after door open go left

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how to break pillars with pickaxe behind library or my game is stuck ? and there is a rock also moveable
Again and again. Don't break stones, but pillar under roof on right side.
I'm afraid I'm also missing a key for that one, gosh darnit. But thanks a lot for helping out, literally would never have seen that chest!
Key is in cave room with stairs. Under a stone where roach escape.

• Love
Reactions: LordMikeTG

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so, am i right that in current update 36061 i will not get my hands on the ingredients needed to blast through the crumbled wall in the new room at church and also no ingredients for an ant-killer?
yep,was a tiny update not much too do,disappointing

LordMikeTG

Dec 15, 2017
Again and again. Don't break stones, but pillar under roof on right side.

Key is in cave room with stairs. Under a stone where roach escape.
Seems I fucked up, cause I used that key somewhere else... now I am missing a random key somewhere in the game with no way of tracking it but running through the walkthrough over and over again. Still thanks for all the help, guys. Much appreciated!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Seems I fucked up, cause I used that key somewhere else... now I am missing a random key somewhere in the game with no way of tracking it but running through the walkthrough over and over again. Still thanks for all the help, guys. Much appreciated!
Try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v36061-nlt-media.38582/post-3256022
or use walkthrough

Sorry if it were aswered 100 times before but what is this about?
Am I just suppose to find more torches?
In library turn on right light near entrence
8th thorch is in future for you, need more progression.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes