Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Dudes, I get it. I figured out the main secret of this game. Madalin is Nadia! And the treasure of Nadia, this is her virginity! Therefore, the treasure, because it is securely hidden in her pussy. Think now, who has the biggest key in a game between his legs? Got it? Dick Henry, this is the key to the Treasures of Nadia / Madalin. The hymen is a lock, and the cock is the key. The authors want to show that Nadia’s treasure is the child she will receive if the key / dick breaks the 300-year-old hymen. Do you think I'm right? this explains the fact that the treasure was not found :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ How about nope ? She's looking for the treasure to bring back her space-demon-pedo-undead brother, she wouldn't need 2 games if it was her pussy ......

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks for the help in posts. I did use the cheat long ago but removed it that is prob why the pirate shovel did not appear. i will get a clean save and proceed. as for the plants, that may be the same issue, i have one of each plant but it does not create a jor of sereum Emily does not do anytinng. No i dont know what the Gothic Key puzzle is yet. thanks for the replies much appreicated Love this game.
Yeah I used the money cheat only and when i had see madalyn to return a pirate book she was no where to be found,I even looked under my laptop :),but with no cheats I'm making decent money fishing,made like 5k which is good to start off,then i read post someone suggesting sell the ginseng both red too to the massage lady and maca,not the pinwheel(blue)those don't spawn,but red ginseng and regular one and maca do.Also don't buy the silver or gold thing to make statues not worth it.Let me know if you get stuck,gladly help again.What I'm doing I check soul crystal everytime I need to do something,I don't jump only in between I go get some talisman's.Since next update is far just going very slow and grinding.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
^ How about nope ? She's looking for the treasure to bring back her space-demon-pedo-undead brother, she wouldn't need 2 games if it was her pussy ......
Madalyn herself does not yet know that her pussy, this is the Treasure of Nadia. (As in the Legacy of Kain series, when Kain did not know that the heart of darkness was hidden in him).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Dudes, I get it. I figured out the main secret of this game. Madalin is Nadia! And the treasure of Nadia, this is her virginity! Therefore, the treasure, because it is securely hidden in her pussy. Think now, who has the biggest key in a game between his legs? Got it? Dick Henry, this is the key to the Treasures of Nadia / Madalin. The hymen is a lock, and the cock is the key. The authors want to show that Nadia’s treasure is the child she will receive if the key / dick breaks the 300-year-old hymen. Do you think I'm right? this explains the fact that the treasure was not found :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Glad someone here has some sense humor and a hell imagination,good one.

Reactions: Retired123

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah I used the money cheat only and when i had see madalyn to return a pirate book she was no where to be found,I even looked under my laptop :),but with no cheats I'm making decent money fishing,made like 5k which is good to start off,then i read post someone suggesting sell the ginseng both red too to the massage lady and maca,not the pinwheel(blue)those don't spawn,but red ginseng and regular one and maca do.Also don't buy the silver or gold thing to make statues not worth it.Let me know if you get stuck,gladly help again.What I'm doing I check soul crystal everytime I need to do something,I don't jump only in between I go get some talisman's.Since next update is far just going very slow and grinding.
You mean 11 days is far ? Good thing you're not waiting for games that take 3+ months per update

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I"m more she want's those Shaman,those are the one's with the power.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You mean 11 days is far ? Good thing you're not waiting for games that take 3+ months per update
I got like 10 games,all done just waiting for updates and checking new games,and talking about new games,I played one that was like a dude going with his crew to another planet and some women warriors go in planet start killing people and kidnap a friend(girl) a lot like future game was really cool but forgot name,great graphics and storyline. Found the game yupiii Tales from the unending void.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can you elaborate? I get what east is but how to progress exactly? Or it's simply beyond current update?
click right light,go outside right=up click behind trees till you hit something and menu pops,use key you got from Diana.If you stuck click on soul crystal It's a walkthrough,tells you what to do,there's 1 key you might miss(I did)but it's further ahead in game and don't want spoil game,let me know if you stuck

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What kind of Shamans? I have not played for a long time, what kind of shamans are there.
The story goes that Pirates stole the treasure from a tribe,they sent Shaman's to kill those pirate's.I'm assuming this because Madalyn talk's to a spectre and the staff MC find's in cave,also Diana explain's the story little by little when you bring her stuff

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
The story goes that Pirates stole the treasure from a tribe,they sent Shaman's to kill those pirate's.I'm assuming this because Madalyn talk's to a spectre and the staff MC find's in cave,also Diana explain's the story little by little when you bring her stuff
The shamans killed all the pirates and raped their Pirate Queen, right? I just don't remember well, so I'm interested.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The shamans killed all the pirates and raped their Pirate Queen, right? I just don't remember well, so I'm interested.
I just started game from scratch,since i used money cheat,so reading everything to stay in story,but little fragment's I caught that those shaman's got mixed in with locals and if you add up 1+1 it comes out the man from the island,remember that tribe use to bury their dead up high in the mountains and also inclined to Naomis husband because he only one that looks different to the rest people,guess we'll find out before we kick the bucket lol

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I just started game from scratch,since i used money cheat,so reading everything to stay in story,but little fragment's I caught that those shaman's got mixed in with locals and if you add up 1+1 it comes out the man from the island,remember that tribe use to bury their dead up high in the mountains and also inclined to Naomis husband because he only one that looks different to the rest people,guess we'll find out before we kick the bucket lol
Madalyn, as it relates to the Pirates or Shamans. Perhaps she, this is the Pirate Queen, or rather the spirit of the pirate queen, who has the body of Madalyn. And maybe she is from the Order of Shamans, therefore she is still alive, since they disappeared just by capturing the bodies of new people, like Father Parker. The authors of the campaign give a hint that what happened before should happen. But Sofia, just the same, is more suitable as a woman seeking treasure, to be on the side of the pirates. She, as it were, is the main gangster who is looking for treasures, that is, the Pirate Queen. This is a hint of the authors that Sofia will be raped. The two women, Sofia and Madalen, are most likely warring parties. One is associated with pirates, this is Sofia, since the pirates, this is the treasure hunters, the second, Madalin with the Shamans, as it is connected with magic.

Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes