Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
No plants are appering in my game....
Is there any way to fix this......
Check your inventory, see if you already have them. Maybe it's because you have a lot of money or talismans. Spend them.
Maca Plant only appears in one place on the island, Ginseng Plant and Red Ginseng appear in the Park.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
It is possible that the Shamans guarded the treasure because it gave them immortality and that is why they pursued the Pirates for so long. I think the treasure has something to do with immortality.

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
In v34052...... At first it says to go kaley's room...
Then when go there is no one in there and nothing happens...... Do I need to do something else first...... Screenshot_2020-06-05-11-18-18-865_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite.jpg

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
In v34052...... At first it says to go kaley's room...
Then when go there is no one in there and nothing happens...... Do I need to do something else first...... View attachment 681737
Put large images in spoilers, don't take up the entire page.
You are already the second who is stuck in this place, I will add later to make it clear.

Yeungnamer

Oct 2, 2018
Could anyone help me, please?
After I got the pirate note, I cannot find Madalyn in her room. She disappeared. I waited for the updated version but this bug cannot be fixed. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: chicho1958

Tinus11111122233

Jul 24, 2019
I've encountered a bug and am wondering if anyone else ran into this problem.

I'm following the walkthrough provided and am currently at update v23031 "follow clare into the cave in the park"

When i follow clare the game is stuck right after i show here the map. Instead of showing me the cutscene where she places the bomb etc i just see the stock image with the altar in the background. The dialogue still shows up and after it is finished i am stuck seeing the stock image without any way to progress. Has anyone else encountered this issue and maybe knows of a way to solve it?

Thanks in advance, really loving this game!

Edit: Downloaded the latest version of the game and now everything loads properly!

Last edited:

serginho293

Aug 6, 2019
I can't open the index.html in a chrome. Appears the message

Thx
Some web browsers, like Chrome, have a permission problem which will not allow you to open some files. Try with Mozzila or Opera. But it's easier to just open the game from the .exe

serginho293

Aug 6, 2019
You need to craft in a cave, but you need to know what items you need. Yellow pages of crafting are scattered on the map, don't miss them.

The safe is constantly updated. If you leave that room and go right back in, the safe will give you $78. If you leave the store and immediately go back, you can get up to $700, but on average $156. If you go to other locations for a long time, then returning later you can get from $1000 to $ 2000 with a little.
You get 78$ everytime there's a map change sequence. You could just go in and out of the safe room and make money faster. But it gets boring af to grind in the same place for a long time.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
You get 78$ everytime there's a map change sequence. You could just go in and out of the safe room and make money faster. But it gets boring af to grind in the same place for a long time.
Grinding treasures and plants are still the best way to make cash, just go by the safe everytime you sell your loot.

Edit.
What I ment is you can make cash grinding treasures while the safe amount keeps ticking up so why not do that.

Last edited:

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
Grinding treasures and plants are still the best way to make cash, just go by the safe everytime you sell your loot.

Edit.
What I ment is you can make cash grinding treasures while the safe amount keeps ticking up so why not do that.
literally just go on the maca plant cave/beach, and go take a shower leaving your UP button pressed (a glass and a pen?), so that you enter/exit automatically from the cave, you'll get 50k in 10 minutes... and you also kinda break the progress somehow too.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes