Rxking

Oct 28, 2018
I know the update broke the game if the mod was used. I uninstalled everything and started a new game and I'm having the same issue. Is there something else that needs to be removed off PC besides the local saved files?

Reactions: chicho1958

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I know the update broke the game if the mod was used. I uninstalled everything and started a new game and I'm having the same issue. Is there something else that needs to be removed off PC besides the local saved files?
oCATo post here few time some way to unbug game, try search it.

Rxking

Oct 28, 2018
uninstall and delete the game completely, together with all from path "User Data" in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\User Data.
and install and start the game new.
I've done all the steps and started fresh and still having the same issue. Scenes won't play. Must be missing something to remove.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is the cave we went with Alia and kaley the one we covered up?
no,it's the one where clare has to remove those spikes on ground and you have to resolve puzzle,there's some stairways on right side,key is in middle map bottom

Reactions: eshe

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Did you check phone(where you save)and turn off scenes?It's 1st option you might have it turn off and scenes don't play

Reactions: Rxking

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i cant find a third basic container, help
let me see if I remember,you need smash those vase around town and 1 cave(vase in,parlor,lighthouse,Janet house,library,east cave)also a container will appear in light house when you light up torches,there's number there telling you how many you need,also container in x ray room doc's office left door,you get there when you fall from getting red ginseng,you need 4 container's

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Sorry if this was asked already, but the blue plant is still not spawning? I think the name was philweed or something
No it won't. You can only get the one philweed plant at the present time, and you have to hand that over along with the red ginseng, and a maca plant to Emily [She should be waiting at your house]

You can get more red ginseng and maca plants, but not philweed at present.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Pc and the cheatmod was removed.
doesn't matter if it was removed,the saved game is corrupted happen to me,how far in are in the game?I started game i'm at where you have give emily ginseng and philweed,had to start cause cheat,but my game pretty cool,have all fish(hammerhead 7xx pound's :)),I mean if you don't want start over,i'm keeping saves in different point game for people in need.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes