solatribe

Oct 17, 2017
Put large images in spoilers, don't take up the entire page.
You are already the second who is stuck in this place, I will add later to make it clear.
I've missed to give the second pirate diary to Madalyn, but despite that Kaley stay at beach and nothing in her room.
I don't use cheatmod and it's my own save.
I saw there's no content in your walkthrought about scene in threesome with Alia and Emily or in doctor's office with Janet.
Anyway thanks for this great job, this game is difficult without walkthrought.

edit : Ok I use soul crystal for help, I eat maca plant and go to see doctor and story go on :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Rxking

Oct 28, 2018
doesn't matter if it was removed,the saved game is corrupted happen to me,how far in are in the game?I started game i'm at where you have give emily ginseng and philweed,had to start cause cheat,but my game pretty cool,have all fish(hammerhead 7xx pound's :)),I mean if you don't want start over,i'm keeping saves in different point game for people in need.
it was 2 updates before where i had my saved file.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK i finsihed all of the topics at the bottom of the screen, and have 33% save...can i move on to the current version without messing up? i was able to get the Gothic Key but cant do anythign with it.. thanks for help!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
it was 2 updates before where i had my saved file.
doesn't matter,the save is corrupted,remember when you play there's a message warning game has been modified,when you saved that saved was also modified.I started playing without cheats,gonna take forever to get house maxed but maybe next update will be easier to get more money,but gonna make sure I fill out container with maca and red ginseng,then sell rest to massage lady and fishing got me a good boost cash at start and have all fishes just getting better one's,but some of those rewards were $1300,so my guess the better the fish the better reward,since ain't got anything else to do might as well do some farming,also making alot saves from all around in case someone stuck and need them

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
OK i finsihed all of the topics at the bottom of the screen, and have 33% save...can i move on to the current version without messing up? i was able to get the Gothic Key but cant do anythign with it.. thanks for help!
yep next versionn is 36%

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've missed to give the second pirate diary to Madalyn, but despite that Kaley stay at beach and nothing in her room.
I don't use cheatmod and it's my own save.
I saw there's no content in your walkthrought about scene in threesome with Alia and Emily or in doctor's office with Janet.
Anyway thanks for this great job, this game is difficult without walkthrought.

edit : Ok I use soul crystal for help, I eat maca plant and go to see doctor and story go on :)
alia and emily have to be at your house and you have to give emily the ingredients
I missed to give madalyn 2nd pirate diary and soul just keeps telling me to give it to her but she ain't no where to be found

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Could anyone help me, please?
After I got the pirate note, I cannot find Madalyn in her room. She disappeared. I waited for the updated version but this bug cannot be fixed. Does anyone know how to fix it?
welcome to the club.I started from scratch without cheating and when I get to that part and Madalyn not there gonna be pissed

Rxking

Oct 28, 2018
doesn't matter,the save is corrupted,remember when you play there's a message warning game has been modified,when you saved that saved was also modified.I started playing without cheats,gonna take forever to get house maxed but maybe next update will be easier to get more money,but gonna make sure I fill out container with maca and red ginseng,then sell rest to massage lady and fishing got me a good boost cash at start and have all fishes just getting better one's,but some of those rewards were $1300,so my guess the better the fish the better reward,since ain't got anything else to do might as well do some farming,also making alot saves from all around in case someone stuck and need them
ive deleted everything and started from scratch and the game scenes are still not playing, i get still images only. i dont understand why this is happening after a new game.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I can't find Madalyn.

Is this a bug? can anyone post a save file just before meet Madalyn?

Thank you
I had same problem because I was using cheat mod to increase money I have.

Downloaded another game (without any mod) saved game with modded game but lowering money I have (to around 40.000).
Saved multiple time with that amount.
Started non modded game with low money, Madalyn was in Church waiting for me.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes