Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I do this
I enter and leave the beach several times until the big fish appear
I always take 100 coins
I just can't catch bigger fish Lol
maybe in future updates
I did get that 28lb rockfish,had to jump in water lol,took me long,my hammerhead is like 8xxlb,white shark like 500,i'll try later more if guy has money if not won't fish anymore,just filling out container to 10,then gonna sell plants to massage lady for good $$$

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yea it won't let me use pickaxe. I already went in there a couple of updates ago
click with mouse so menu opens,if it doesn't means you using MOD and game is corrupt,but no worries there's some save files with 33% done,you only need to do last update stuff,last torch just gives you rock behind library to get cryptic kep,let me know if you need the save,it's clean game so if you want mod it for money go ahead just save a clean copy incase something goes wrong with new version.Unzip and put both files in where your saves are

Reactions: eshe

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
Very good game, great Graphics/character designs, but I seem to have run into a little bug. my game freezes when I meetup with Clare to go deeper into the cave.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Very good game, great Graphics/character designs, but I seem to have run into a little bug. my game freezes when I meetup with Clare to go deeper into the cave.
that suck's,I'm using a repack version,not the one from here,no problems,but did find some problems when using MOD,

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thank you this will help save me a lot of time :)
had 1 before blow up path,starting there but saving in each room for future,also the 31% is where i'm at that's best have container with 10red gynseng and 10 maca,also drained the fish store outta money lol,was just collecting the 3 plants available to sell to massage lady for $$$,buyed a lot renovations,well you can see,also have 2 saved files(not mine)1 for previous and last update 1has 33% all done and other one 36% all done only need grinding(a lot)in case you want mod those

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Is a more actual incest patch in progress or does the one for the previous version from the opening post work with the actual version?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am missing a key for a chest any ideas
got all chests open but one on v.3606 think its newest version
did you get the 4 broken ones?Did you get the one where you were with claire doing the puzzle?did you get the one 2maps left of park where the palm tree is,there's lump dirt there,did you get the one in light house where you had blow up wall?did you break all vases?did you get the one at the beach?I think those are the hidden one's the other's just easy,can't remember them all,well i could but it's 2:32 a.m. and my brain is only at 2% lol.what treasure you haven't open? maybe last one?that's diana's,most likely you haven't collected the 4 broken keys,but you tell me.

Reactions: cityxhunter08

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is a more actual incest patch in progress or does the one for the previous version from the opening post work with the actual version?
what does this incest patch suppose to do.I mean I played game and saw all sex scenes,does it add some more stuff?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Question: Тут русские есть? = Are there Russians here?

Answer: Я думаю, что Alpine Eagle может говорить бегло = I think Alpine Eagle can speak Russian fluently

Я могу только расшифровать это = I can only decipher it
There should be some.Me Spanish-English

Reactions: Mikor987
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes