Commander099

Mar 21, 2019
Strange thing for me, please help!
In the last update, after Madalyn scene in the crypt, when I go to the Janet's home, nothing happens.. Why?? The game is stopped for me

Reactions: chicho1958

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ive deleted everything and started from scratch and the game scenes are still not playing, i get still images only. i dont understand why this is happening after a new game.
Scenes (videos) not playing would point to a random codec needing updates. Try getting K-Lite or CCCP and check if they play now. Other option would be to upgrade your PC to a less-potato variant
Strange thing for me, please help!
In the last update, after Madalyn scene in the crypt, when I go to the Janet's home, nothing happens.. Why?? The game is stopped for me
If the soul crystal tells you to go to Janet's house, you need to go through the backyard and enter the house from there

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ive deleted everything and started from scratch and the game scenes are still not playing, i get still images only. i dont understand why this is happening after a new game.
did you deleite game?might be a corrupt file.Let me know if you need a save,i got like 7 from start to where you have to use cryptic key,stoped there cause wanted to fill container and do some fishing and LOL I drained the fishing store outta money made over 30k,that save is where i have to use cryptic key but not done filling container,only halfway,i get all plants(ginseng,redginseng,maca)put maca and red in container and sell ginseng to massage,then when i get container full gonna sell them to massage,too bad fishing store ran outta money was having fun and collecting cash in beach.Let me know if you a save.I'm not using download version from here,I'm using a repack version.

DarkTux

Jun 6, 2020
I cannot find the last key, I used the key made up with broken pieces to open Tasha's chest in the valley. But I'm missing a key
I'm stuck at 35% and I finished the last update

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My Madlin is missing too sigh
that's because you used a MOD and save file is corrupted,it happen to a few of us.Had to start but I have safe after talking to her,saved it incase people had issues,so if you need it or one file with 33% you still have to do the other 3% which is the new version.You could also use MOD on my file and keep playing,but i strongly suggest saving a clean copy of the save file

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I cannot find the last key, I used the key made up with broken pieces to open Tasha's chest in the valley. But I'm missing a key
You know where you solved the puzzle with claire(stairs to the right) did you get key in that room?It's middle bottom

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Holy mother of all fisherman LOL,maybe the tuna,but damm you make mine look like babies even thou I drained the fishing store outta money
I can't catch bigger fish even using heavy bait.
break the line and I need to buy another bait.
in the store there are 3 baits that we still can't buy
so I imagine there are bigger fish.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
this is first time i feel

Shit, How u can get that record? It's crazy!! I guess u need a long time to get those fish with that size. It so fucking rare and hard to get those size. Good jobs, bro!!
Yeah lol,and I was happy with mine since fishing store ran outta money,but damm,those are some hell catches

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't catch bigger fish even using heavy bait.
break the line and I need to buy another bait.
in the store there are 3 baits that we still can't buy
so I imagine there are bigger fish.
no need last one's, maybe in new update,those are with this version.what i do is go in-out beach till i see big one's,made like 30k,the hardest for me was that rockfish 28lb,but look bright side if you have metal detector going in-out beach gives you plenty money,there's 2x100 that spawn there.Also you can make over 30k,dude ran outta money said come back later(we'll see)

Reactions: rafa30

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If you got that key,try where you had climb to get red ginseng,bottom palm tree,click in blind spot and use pickaxe,also check if you missing any vase to crack,there's 1 key in one of them,i think in the library vase outside,also in light house where you blast wall,walk straight from stairs to wall you'll see spot there to use pickaxe

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
no need last one's, maybe in new update,those are with this version.what i do is go in-out beach till i see big one's,made like 30k,the hardest for me was that rockfish 28lb,but look bright side if you have metal detector going in-out beach gives you plenty money,there's 2x100 that spawn there.Also you can make over 30k,dude ran outta money said come back later(we'll see)
I do this
I enter and leave the beach several times until the big fish appear
I always take 100 coins
I just can't catch bigger fish Lol
maybe in future updates

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes