yasserdwayne

May 27, 2020
can someone help me,,when in the cave with clare and she blow up th rock to go west of the cave where the puzzle is the screen get stuck like this did it happen to anyone ?

Reactions: chicho1958
Jan 24, 2019
Hello, immediately sorry for the clumsy language, Russian .... To create cement, you need a stone talisman, I don’t have it, I climbed the whole map. what to do?

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello, immediately sorry for the clumsy language, Russian .... To create cement, you need a stone talisman, I don’t have it, I climbed the whole map. what to do?
You use cheats/mod/save edit? There is a money limit for every update, if you reach it talismans stop respawn.

Jan 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "slawa.cap, post: 3615538, member: 1990508"]
Вы используете читы / мод / сохранить редактировать? Существует лимит денег на каждое обновление, если вы его достигнете, талисманы останавливают респаун.
[/ QUOTE]
понял спасибо.
Да я пользуюсь обманом денег)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "slawa.cap, post: 3615538, member: 1990508"]
Вы используете читы / мод / сохранить редактировать? Существует лимит денег на каждое обновление, если вы его достигнете, талисманы останавливают респаун.
[/ QUOTE]
понял спасибо.
Да я пользуюсь обманом денег)
For future you will have problem with cheats. There will be bugs because you break game. Theres no reason to cheating. Game will give you money easy way when you need them. But in start of game it was little bit frustration.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can someone help me,,when in the cave with clare and she blow up th rock to go west of the cave where the puzzle is the screen get stuck like this did it happen to anyone ?
are you trying move to next floor(left)?If you using Mod game is corrupt,here try using these saves they from different places,there's 1 save next to that room.Just go to market to change player name

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
A question. Does the pirate shovel actually do something? Apart from changing the show when finding a silver talisman. After completing the shovel I tried red ginseng and I tried maca, but nothing seemed different. Didn't find more high value talismans than before.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
A question. Does the pirate shovel actually do something? Apart from changing the show when finding a silver talisman. After completing the shovel I tried red ginseng and I tried maca, but nothing seemed different. Didn't find more high value talismans than before.
Just only quick digging talismans, without animations - stone, jade, silver. Gold talismas are still slow with animation.

Rafsanjani

Dec 5, 2017
Hello, i need help. There is bug when following clare for solving puzzle in cave, the scene is stuck, i know there is event with clare there, but i cant see that event, what should i do?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello, i need help. There is bug when following clare for solving puzzle in cave, the scene is stuck, i know there is event with clare there, but i cant see that event, what should i do?
Try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v36061-nlt-media.38582/post-3548036
or try use searchbox

9000Griffin

Jun 4, 2018
What to do with the stone you can move in back of the library.. and i cant use pickaxe on the 5 stone that block the keys... need some help plz

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes