custal

Apr 17, 2020
Just finished the latest (36%) update and noticed the absence of Philweed. Or did I just miss it?

When you use the gothic key and enter corridor, the soul crystal tells you to destroy the pillar behind the library. Uhm? That was supposed to happen the last update...

And why does Pricia talk almost like an imbecile all of a sudden?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
A question. Does the pirate shovel actually do something? Apart from changing the show when finding a silver talisman. After completing the shovel I tried red ginseng and I tried maca, but nothing seemed different. Didn't find more high value talismans than before.
shovel is only to pick up talismans faster

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Using cutscene? I need to open RPG Maker MV or what? I still cant find my saves folder, use searchbox "Users" i didnt find my saves folder, "My User Name" still didnt find my saves folder. I want re-install the game, but im affraid to lose my saves
you have to click on hidden,to show hidden folders

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
^ Skipping all the animations (aside gold) can save you a lot of time when you go on a loot spree ......
Yeah after i filled container with 10 mana and 10 red ginseng,sold ginseng,red and maca to massage lady,also but this takes longer is go fishing made like 30k+ till dude ran outta money lol,the 3 plants are 1850 per run and when you collect from container first time was 27k,2nd like 7k,my guess is to leave it longer before collecting,just wished we could get more pinwheel

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, Batman here, worlds greatest detective blablah...

I cant find the page for Dianas happy time.

1)Which Chest do i need to open?
2)Which key or where do i find it?

As im dizzy from Joker's funny gas, please give a very detailed answer....

Thnx in advance

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Gather the 4 broken key pieces the story hands out to you during v36, then go into the new under-church room you unlock with the gothic key (also during story for v36), apply space magic to combine the pieces into 1 key, pun intendedly insert said combined key into newly spotted chest (still during story of v36), enjoy. Also enjoy spending lotsa $ to get every interior upgrade till 11k

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well I gave the maca plant to the parlor lady
Which puzzle room?
Where claire removes spikes from ground,there's some stairs to the right,the puzzle is on left,hit button 1,2,4,6,the key is in middle bottom,and to go up stairs just move stones,click on soul crystal if you stuck

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes