BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
So, do I need to do something specific? Because so far silver talismans have been hellish to find. Even with all the buffs from the doctor and masseuse. By now the herb business has proven to be far more lucrative.

Reactions: chicho1958
D

Deleted member 2439946

Hey Guys, can you help me briefly? where can all locate and light 6 troches fin throughout Cape Vedra?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm going to show the pirate diary to madalyn but I can't find her, can someone help me?
You using MOD,same happen to me,here it's in one of these,these are my saves all clean,but you'll need to remove your mod,but since my saves are zipped you can keep them safe,just go market to change name or I'll be banging your harem too LOL.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I cant find the single pillar...
go left library,look to the right,you'll see half of it.just walk to the right and you'' bumb into it,when you have all 8 torches a rock will appear,move it to the right you see spot there,get crptic key and broken key(you need 4 broken keys)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So, do I need to do something specific? Because so far silver talismans have been hellish to find. Even with all the buffs from the doctor and masseuse. By now the herb business has proven to be far more lucrative.
I just pick the one's I see on my way when picking the 3 plants,also what i do in maca valley i go in-out cave they spawn there(only 3 thou) going in-out map will spawn talisman,and fishing you can get up to 30k+until dude runs outta money.I filled my container with 10 maca and 10 red ginseng,first time i collected gave 27k,2nd 7k,my guess it's about time you let it pass,since I finished just grinding little by little,also fishing going in=out beachyou spawn different fishes,believe or not the 28lb rockfish was the hardest,and there's post of someone who has some record breaking fishes,really insane(and I thought I had good one's)

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
^ Gather the 4 broken key pieces the story hands out to you during v36, then go into the new under-church room you unlock with the gothic key (also during story for v36), apply space magic to combine the pieces into 1 key, pun intendedly insert said combined key into newly spotted chest (still during story of v36), enjoy. Also enjoy spending lotsa $ to get every interior upgrade till 11k

I Know this might sound funny but.... when does v36 hands me the broken key fragments?
My inventory literarly has 0 (zero)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I Know this might sound funny but.... when does v36 hands me the broken key fragments?
let me see if I remember,there's 1 in door in supermarket where you fill up container for plants,1 where you get cryptic key(behind library,you'll need 8 torches lit)1 in church,break right column,and 4th insdie door where you use cryptic key,wow I remember all 4 cool :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Setriven

Xanado

May 9, 2018
let me see if I remember,there's 1 in door in supermarket where you fill up container for plants,1 where you get cryptic key(behind library,you'll need 8 torches lit)1 in church,break right column,and 4th insdie door where you use cryptic key,wow I remember all 4 cool :)
If you can't see on the map them you are probably playing the compressed version. Several users have reported invisible "broken key" assets.
Something seems to have gotten borked during the compression.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey Guys, can you help me briefly? where can all locate and light 6 troches fin throughout Cape Vedra?
not 6 there's 8,1st park go left 1 map,2nd in cave where you mix ingredients,3+4 in church chamber,5 Alia's secret spot,you'llneed break wall with pickaxe,6 where you mix items 1 map left then 1map up,7 maca valley,8 after you go threw door in maca valley 1 map left and 9 uppps no 9 that's all :) Damm forgot the most important thing, you need buy lighter at market

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If you can't see them you are probably playing the compressed version. Several users have reported invisible "broken key" assets.
or they using MOD,because madalyn dissapeared on my game,had to start without cheating and the truth had more fun without cheating,I only wanted money cheat

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
If you can't see on the map them you are probably playing the compressed version. Several users have reported invisible "broken key" assets.
That is the nature of file compression. You sacrifice resolution in pictures and videos, in order to make all of the file sizes smaller. When the picture is lower resolution, small details like the broken keys will disappear from view.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Setriven

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guess doesn't happen to all,I'm using it and found the key's,but not madalyn,like I said I was using MOD,but when i deleite game and reinstalled and played without cheats had no problem,and I understand what your saying that's why I have 2 copy's game ,compressed and re-pack,even thou didn't need the repack one.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
i cant find my save folder, i reformatted my pc and my save is gone i downloaded a save but dont know where to put it
Did you look on the first page of this forum? There in BIG yellow letters it says: Save Location:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes