Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
guys i stuck on quest line crystal says (madalyn might be interested in that pirate diary u found in the cave) but i cant find madalyn in church i upload the save file help if anyone can
She's not in the church, she's in her chambers below the church (bottom-left of stairs, wall panel isn't the same color). If she's not there either, we now know you cheated and will have to either get a save from some random dude here or restart without being a sleazeball

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
She's not in the church, she's in her chambers below the church (bottom-left of stairs, wall panel isn't the same color). If she's not there either, we now know you cheated and will have to either get a save from some random dude here or restart without being a sleazeball
i didnt cheated ass u can see everything normal on my save so any one have the save file after diary cave quest?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
i didnt cheated ass u can see everything normal on my save so any one have the save file after diary cave quest?
I'll take your word that you didn't intentionally cheat, but if you're every really bored (in these current times who isn't), read the last 100 pages of this thread and you'll get the gist of why people get frustrated with responding to posts like yours. So a few questions...

1. Did you use any patches such as the Incest patch?
2. Are you using a compressed version of the game?
3. Are you using an Android Port (particularly one that isn't official)?
4. Have you modified in any way any of your saves?

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
I'll take your word that you didn't intentionally cheat, but if you're every really bored (in these current times who isn't), read the last 100 pages of this thread and you'll get the gist of why people get frustrated with responding to posts like yours. So a few questions...

1. Did you use any patches such as the Incest patch?
2. Are you using a compressed version of the game?
3. Are you using an Android Port (particularly one that isn't official)?
4. Have you modified in any way any of your saves?
i play this game from frist patch then i didnt play for 2 or 1 patch i think then few days ago i downloade the last patch and started the game i play this game on pc and download last version from f95zone but after i stuck i used random guy save he was cheated 100% but i did this after i stuck on diary cave quest i upload the orginal save before use cheating save

Last edited:

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Your saves are separated from the game file and that's important because I forgot to ask whether you've been downloading update only files.

Update only files are pretty much useless because you can delete the entire game, download the latest version, and your saves are intact from where you left off. According to another frequent poster on this thread if your problem is a save issue then you just need to delete user data (and here is the rub) download a clean save and you should be fine.

In your shoes, I would personally delete everything and start a new game from the beginning. I can attest to the full version(s) of this game that have been posted in the OP are clean (as long as you play by the rules;)), they've been posted by patreons.

If I were a thinking developer who made my living developing one game at a time, I might throw some curveballs to those who clearly get the game from sources other than me and screw with those who modify it in a way that I can't approve of.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So I am missing a kamasutra page. Can someone tell me how many each person has? Btw does torch 8 have any content?
Less details would help us a lot. You could also not try the search bar and/or look at the walkthrough(s) ......
no image and video in game
Compressed version ? Update-only failure ? Potato PC ? Drivers out of date ?

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
So I am missing a kamasutra page. Can someone tell me how many each person has? Btw does torch 8 have any content?
Go to the top of this page and use the "Search" box. There are a lot of previous posts that list the pages for all of the people in the game.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hey, send me your save file where you're stuck at (make it a Direct Message) and I'll have a look, ok?
Nevermind, I just saw you posted your save games, checking them right now...

Last edited:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'm going to be honest, I am the worst type of adult game player. I've regressed to where I just look for games with a) scene galleries or b) scene gallery mods, then I look for a save/mod that unlocks all the scenes and that's that.

But not NLT.

I love his games, and I'm gonna keep getting them and lord help me read all the dialogue.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
i play this game from frist patch then i didnt play for 2 or 1 patch i think then few days ago i downloade the last patch and started the game i play this game on pc and download last version from f95zone but after i stuck i used random guy save he was cheated 100% but i did this after i stuck on diary cave quest i upload the orginal save before use cheating save
This is the way you can get rid of your shitty stick:

load your game 2 at 18% + read carefully this:

click on continue to Google Drive of course

you are at page 7 v32051

this should put you back on track, I think you lost the plot middle of page 9, so be extra carefull there.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
You missed one for Tasha, she should have 3:

It is in the maca valley hidden behind a palm tree, a bug is showing you the way to go.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
yes, I see ... there is a lot of confusion. It could be that the PC has too little memory capacity and saved and mixed up some things incorrectly.

Is your PC a little old? Old graphics card? Hard drive full? Too many programs running at the same time? If that's the case, there may be something like that. Since not only the game is broken, but the save with 50% is also amusing, there is nothing to fix.

Delete the game completely, including the path "User Data" with all sub-paths and saves and reinstall everything. It is important that everything is deleted so that there are no parts of previous versions.
Computer is a beast - less than a year old, 16 gb ram, new Nvidia graphics card (oculus ready) 500 GB SSD, nearly empty, etc.

No cheats on or anything.

So the answer is to replay the 5 hrs of game time?

Dissapointing to say the least. I'll move on then. Too bad, it was one of the better games.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hey, send me your save file where you're stuck at (make it a Direct Message) and I'll have a look, ok?
Nevermind, I just saw you posted your save games, checking them right now...
:):coffee::giggle:
There are two different perspectives:
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
1.) The developers want to fix the bugs, but don't know how.
2.) The developers know how to fix the bug, but don't want to.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
What do you think ?
Which of the two is the more likely.
:giggle::coffee::)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Computer is a beast - less than a year old, 16 gb ram, new Nvidia graphics card (oculus ready) 500 GB SSD, nearly empty, etc.

No cheats on or anything.

So the answer is to replay the 5 hrs of game time?

Dissapointing to say the least. I'll move on then. Too bad, it was one of the better games.
The game is not programmed very clean. especially when it comes to compatibility with previous versions. Therefore, problems can arise if the previous versions are not completely deleted.

if you don't want to start over, play with one of the saves offered here:
Complett saves Alpine Eagle:
Complett saves odino:
Complett saves oCATo:

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold
Sep 27, 2019
From fake bugs to waifu lists, what happened to this place :KEK:
Be at ease; fear not. Once the Covid-19 contagion eases and people are released en masse from enforced lockdowns errant visitors and interlopers to this place will softly and suddenly vanish away, as the real world reclaims them, sighing winds and blown tumbleweed erasing all traces of their presence here, and, for that matter, every scrap of evidence that they existed anywhere at all. Be patient. All will be well. You have my word, which is mighty. ;)

Last edited:

Drocz

Aug 7, 2017
I have tried to use the search box but is seems that there is a problem.
Did you found out how to go through the snake in the caverns ?not the one you have to catch. There is another one behind a stone.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes