ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Sorry if this was asked already, but the blue plant is still not spawning? I think the name was philweed or something
No it won't. You can only get the one philweed plant at the present time, and you have to hand that over along with the red ginseng, and a maca plant to Emily [She should be waiting at your house]

You can get more red ginseng and maca plants, but not philweed at present.
As an "add-on"
You can grind away finding more plants and talismans and extra money by selling them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sell the talismans that you find to Diana, in the Library for extra money or use them to help in crafting the needed items.

Reactions: chicho1958

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Fairy muffins. Keeps saying my house is still too crappy. I have most of the house items except for the really expensive stuff.
I had that too, the "snotty bitch" that she seems to be, but she won't be for long, as it would appear that you've not triggered the event to get Diana as a booty call yet, so you need to move the story along a bit. Use the Soul Crystal, as that can give you the hints you need.

Xanvier

May 30, 2020
let me see if I remember,you need smash those vase around town and 1 cave(vase in,parlor,lighthouse,Janet house,library,east cave)also a container will appear in light house when you light up torches,there's number there telling you how many you need,also container in x ray room doc's office left door,you get there when you fall from getting red ginseng,you need 4 container's
thanks for your help, how do i light 6 torches, only did 2

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks for your help, how do i light 6 torches, only did 2
you probally have 1st one from park,2nd from where you mix,3-4 in church,5 left-up from room where you mix,6 next room up the stairs but you have to wait for clareto remove some spikes,also in cave where you use pickaxe where you banged Alia,7 in church you need pickaxe to destroy column and 8 after you pass maca valley left side map.If you stuck click soul crystal or ask me.when soul crystal says where is ash coming threw go to library he'll drop church key,brken camara and talisman,then you can go church and light up 2 of them,you'll see3 columns right side one leads to another torch(need pickaxe to destroy them)othercolumn moves a stone to get another chest key.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK i am back on track i loaded up a clean save and was able to get to the version just before this one. But before I proceed there is a puzzle in the back of the library with pillars and a rock. How do i get clues for that? i tried pushing the pillars in with the rock but no joy. So my save is 33 Percent hopefully i didnt miss stuff i needed to do but the game says i have finished the update which was the 34052 one. I was able to start maing potions with Emily but didnt find the safe yet i suppose that is in the next update. I seem to be missing some keys should i go looking for them before moving on to the latest update? thnaks for the help the veteran players give us. i am really enjoying this game. frankly the sex scenes are not that interesitng to me i just enjoy the story, not that they are not done well they are very good. :)

Happy friday to all.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
OK i am back on track i loaded up a clean save and was able to get to the version just before this one. But before I proceed there is a puzzle in the back of the library with pillars and a rock. How do i get clues for that? i tried pushing the pillars in with the rock but no joy. So my save is 33 Percent hopefully i didnt miss stuff i needed to do but the game says i have finished the update which was the 34052 one. I was able to start maing potions with Emily but didnt find the safe yet i suppose that is in the next update. I seem to be missing some keys should i go looking for them before moving on to the latest update? thnaks for the help the veteran players give us. i am really enjoying this game. frankly the sex scenes are not that interesitng to me i just enjoy the story, not that they are not done well they are very good. :)

Happy friday to all.
Break pillar under roof on rightside, and push sotne here.
Have you all booty call and kamasutra pages?

Xanvier

May 30, 2020
in science lab after giving emily all three plants, she gives the love potion, soul crystal says thats it for this update, is there update after that?

jacco33

Aug 14, 2019
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 36061
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Linux:
- MEGA - -
Android Uncompressed: - MEGA - -
Android Compressed: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only
Win
: MEGA - - -
Linux :
- MEGA - -
Mac: - -

Patches:
Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Walkthrough -

anakata thanks for the win link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
first time i didnt like a game made by nlt

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
in science lab after giving emily all three plants, she gives the love potion, soul crystal says thats it for this update, is there update after that?
nope,the game is 36% if you ain't got it,click soul crystal and look bottom,see what you missing,also is good time to farm those red ginseng and the camu or camo the one you find in valley,there's always 1 in valley,fill the container,the more you have in there the more money you get ,also go fishing made some decent money,when container full,sell plants to massage lady,good money there too

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes