Sep 27, 2019
This is what I get after the Kayaking scene, after I move the rock to open the new way.
Any idea how to fix this? I'm on MAC

View attachment 606763
Check the directory img/characters to see if the file $Rock.png is there and named correctly, i.e., that its name is correct case-wise and not named $rock.png or similar. Rename the file if the name is incorrect. If that doesn't work the png file is probably corrupt - more than likely others will be as well in this case - and you may have to download and install the appropriate update or download the latest version of the whole game and either copy good files across from those downloads to replace corrupt files on your Mac, individually, or install the whole game from scratch.

Sep 27, 2019
I hope it’s a slow burn but not a finale towards the end. In NLT’s last game the MC was finally able to get a blowjob from Valerie at around 39-42% of the game being complete. So hopefully some action around that percent of the game.
In Lust Epidemic the Brad/Val thing took a long time to get going with Brad first dreaming about Val, seeing her masturbating by accident, seeing her topless and later showering with her naked when she was under the influence of Serum and so on. I imagine therefore that there will be a lot more teasing in ToN as far as Janet is concerned. My bet is that MC will catch glimpses of her showering, bathing, dressing, changing, walking around her home partly dressed and/or even naked in coming chapters of ToN before anything intimate happens between them. Unlike Brad, who both loved and fancied the hell out of Val from the word go, Henry doesn't seem to lust after Janet in the same way. Not yet anyway. Something will have to happen to thrust the two of them together physically. It wouldn't surprise me if Naomi turns out to be instrumental as far as pushing the Henry and Janet together physically is concerned, possibly staging a scene in which Janet sees her having sex with Henry, or, because Naomi is bisexual, even going so far as to seduce Janet herself and draw Henry into a threesome with the two of them after getting Janet tipsy on booze and turning her on sexually. A hot-blooded and kinky minx like Naomi would surely get off being watched and then watching what went on during a taboo event that I would imagine.

Who knows?

Anybody feel like making any suggestions?

(I haven't seen my girlfriend for coming on for two weeks and am feeling a bit pent up thanks to Covid-19 .)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
done but still showing black screen though :confused:
You do not see images or videos? :unsure:

- Did you play TON before or is it your first time?

- What is the directory of for the game? -> Try to extract it on your desktop.

Also, please post more information about your system:
. Windows OS + build number
- your AMD driver version.

Try another RPGM MV game to verify if it is a general problem or only related to TON.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi guys sorry about the screw up the guy that helped me while he was uploading they screwed up so now all links have been replaced so everything should be fine now sorry for the stuff up

passman

Mar 21, 2020
In Lust Epidemic the Brad/Val thing took a long time to get going with Brad first dreaming about Val, seeing her masturbating by accident, seeing her topless and later showering with her naked when she was under the influence of Serum and so on. I imagine therefore that there will be a lot more teasing in ToN as far as Janet is concerned. My bet is that MC will catch glimpses of her showering, bathing, dressing, changing, walking around her home partly dressed and/or even naked in coming chapters of ToN before anything intimate happens between them. Unlike Brad, who both loved and fancied the hell out of Val from the word go, Henry doesn't seem to lust after Janet in the same way. Not yet anyway. Something will have to happen to thrust the two of them together physically. It wouldn't surprise me if Naomi turns out to be instrumental as far as pushing the Henry and Janet together physically is concerned, possibly staging a scene in which Janet sees her having sex with Henry, or, because Naomi is bisexual, even going so far as to seduce Janet herself and draw Henry into a threesome with the two of them after getting Janet tipsy on booze and turning her on sexually. A hot-blooded and kinky minx like Naomi would surely get off being watched and then watching what went on during a taboo event that I would imagine.

Who knows?

(I haven't seen my girlfriend for coming on for two weeks and am feeling a bit pent up thanks to Covid-19 .)

Who knows?

OMG,this is an adult game bro.just put you hands on your dick.

Sep 27, 2019
OMG,this is an adult game bro.just put you hands on your dick.
In real life I'm a pretty smart guy, G, and interested in the the characterisation, narrative and psychology of ToN as well as the sexy. Plus I do normally have at least one girlfriend on the go and usually don't need to resort to DIY sex these days. (Returning to fucking my fist for relief rather than enjoying the warm and the wet for pleasure and enjoyment seems entirely disappointing from my perspective, although coronavirus might eventually compel me to go down that solitary road.) It seems odd to me that so many people hereabouts are so oblivious to and uninterested in the clever plots and storylines in NLT games. Sophocles probably wouldn't have written Oedipus Rex if he knew that readers skipped over the body of the tale to the part where the tragic protagonist marries, fucks and impregnates Jocasta.

A very sad state of affairs all in all.

Keep your pecker up, stay in touch with yourself and keep holding your own until the Covid-19 pandemic ends.

(Then, if you survive the plague, when your not too busy and your hands aren't full get out and about and find yourself a biologically accommodating indiscriminate female companion before you end up blinding yourself in a self-inflicted manner much different from the son of Laius!)

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
posted this after v0.23 now updated to include the 2 new chests and keys

ChestsKeys
1 Estero Key 2nd area - AliaPark 1st Left
2 Church by the altar - NaomiPark guarded by Scorpions
3 Shrine Room - EmilyMRI room
4 Pub Attic - Naomione of the vases around town
5 Lighthouse basement - Aliapub attic
6 Park guarded by swan/goose - Pricialight 5 torches, outside the church
7 Church basement behind pillar - Emilybeach - clue is in the lighthouse basement
8 Park L U R R - Tashachurch basement - rock puzzle
9 Spike Room - Kaleysnake room
10 NE of the river - NaomiLL in park (look at the old map for exact location)

the last scroll is for tasha and automatically appears when you go left then left again in the park.

I don't think it matters what key you use on each chest.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I hope it’s a slow burn but not a finale towards the end. In NLT’s last game the MC was finally able to get a blowjob from Valerie at around 39-42% of the game being complete. So hopefully some action around that percent of the game.
If take into account not the percentage but the time which was required to bring MC and Val together, ToN doesn't differ much.
MC got blowjob at about 34%/4-4.5 months as for the ToN we are now at 27% and 4.5 months respectively. As Harpocrates mentioned Naomi will probably be the catalyst to their relationship changes.
Oh.. and these words were like manna from heaven. Damn it's surely time for some MILF action.
zzzzzzzzzz.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Viggy and Pippone
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes