JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Great update. And, because I always ask after every update:

PLEASE, include multi-vitamins in this game! I need them!
And in case anyone out there hasn't played Lust Epidemic (the last game by NLT) and is wondering what the hell I'm talking about:
In that game you could collect multi-vitamins and use them 10 at a time on any character like so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Respaw

Apr 26, 2017
Unfortunately i don't know why i can't get the secon heart of prycia, after i gave her the silver talisman and after the scene i have only the boost but not the heart.
I Play on Mac.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Unfortunately i don't know why i can't get the secon heart of prycia, after i gave her the silver talisman and after the scene i have only the boost but not the heart.
I Play on Mac.
She has a bunch of levels. You can also give her a gold talisman, and at some point you help her plant a green ginseng and a maca plant in her garden. Those all give you scenes, and one of them gives you the heart.

Reactions: Respaw

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
And in case anyone out there hasn't played Lust Epidemic (the last game by NLT) and is wondering what the hell I'm talking about:
In that game you could collect multi-vitamins and use them 10 at a time on any character like so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I finally did what I probably should have done a long time ago, and asked NLT directly on Patreon about this. He said it will be included eventually, but will take a while to develop it out. I could totally care less how long it takes, just knowing it will be in there eventually is the best news I've had in a long time!

Reactions: User327

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Takes less time to download the game/update, unzip, play it from v36 to v38 than to plow through the endless stream of 3-4 samey question in here. GJ thread

gingersnapz

Nov 22, 2018
Has anyone found Phylweed besides the first sample? I can't seem to find any more in the jungle anywhere. Am I just unlucky or is there a trigger I need to start finding more?

antho6A

Aug 12, 2017
hi everyone, just a quick question...
is it normal that after playing all the game there is only one chest key missing to open the last chest that i can access ?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes