stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
Obviously the updates are corrupted, three times in row.
And even dare thinking I cheated or used an incest patch I've updated a proper version dowloaded from here

Xanado

May 9, 2018
help. I can't find Madalyn
game : 31%
If you have been reading this thread for the last couple of updates you would know that all people that have been using the mod in the OP has had gamebreaking issues. People who has been greedy with savegame editing have also run into some issues.
The only solution I have seen so far for your issue is to delete the "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data" folder where gamedata is located (including the saves, they are tainted) and start over.

Good Luck

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bibe00 and oCATo

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Obviously the updates are corrupted, three times in row.
And even dare thinking I cheated or used an incest patch I've updated a proper version dowloaded from here
The only official downloads here are the game itself. If you've read the bold yellow print on page one, you'd know that. There is no reason to cheat in this game period. As for incest, a bit of patience and a little imagination is the only advice I can offer.

stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
Some folks believe they are cops or something. what's that point with You are cheater, do you get paid or something ? I'd like to know seriously

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Some folks believe they are cops or something. what's that point with You are cheater, do you get paid or something ? I'd like to know seriously
Its here every week again and again. This "bug" have only cheaters. In one update Evie notice it. Im not cop, Im sometime use cheats too, but here is too much problems with it.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
were can i put the save file ?
Start the game once to make sure the game creates its gamedata folder.

Then put the files here:
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data

Ps. You need to have "show hidden files" enabled in filemanager to see the appdata folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vibeon1

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
The only official downloads here are the game itself. If you've read the bold yellow print on page one, you'd know that. There is no reason to cheat in this game period. As for incest, a bit of patience and a little imagination is the only advice I can offer.
For me, the incest patch works just fine so far. Only changes the "config" file in the www folder and the saves are working without any problem. Aaand... they are mom and sis.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
I've been playing for five updates in a row, I keep adding the incest patch manually.

Never had a bug or an issue.

I never cheated though, so...

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
incest patch was updated for last version, I'd prepare myself for disappointment though the next time there's content with either character and the patch hasn't been updated...just from experience of someone who's followed this thread for a bit.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
That's because the incest patch is a very light touch. It's basically a text file with name definitions provided by the developers themselves for some reason.... let's call it "translation". And has a couple of name definitions "translated" by fans. That's all it is.

How accurate the patch feels depends on how much the devs use it.
In some cases the devs have directly written in names in the game instead of using this file making it feel a bit wonky,
(There's a couple of "Janet's" that feel like they should be "Mom" & one instance where Kaley refers to Janet as "My Mom" instead of "Our Mom").
Issues like this will take a proper mod to fix, this is out of my skillset.

As I've said before, I'm not the original author of the patch. I've just tried my best to keep it updated and as accurate as possible as a fellow user.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldmantac

Redley

Apr 11, 2018
Still cannot find save files. I created a fresh new game to make sure there even was one. Checked if it was hidden and still cannot find it. How else to find the save map?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes