Jun 1, 2020
I don't have a patreon account, but could someone pass on the idea of saving the recipes we find in the jungle. Especially after not playing for a while I hate having to run around looking for recipes so i can remember how to make something. Another thing would be to make it so you can see a list when combining of things you can make, or see what is missing. Its not a big deal to search through the inventory, but it would just things a lot easier to have a system in place to stream line the crafting.

cree555

Jul 3, 2018
I completed the Sophia's mansion version, then went back later and got stuck with no hidden key. How do I get out? I didn't have the chest key the first time...

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Thanks But I can't get there, its blocked. I'm pretty sure I completed 100% of the last update but still...
Not inside the mansion, outside the mansion. Once you've sneaked past the guard and camera, and are at the area with the big staircase in front of the mansion.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
I will never understand why NLT has sex scenes with breasts covered by clothing. It even makes sense in sex scenes in public places, but in a place where there is absolutely no one ... It is really incomprehensible.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the animation is lagging very much to the point that i cant even play. i got 4 gb of RAM and intel integrated graphics.so is my pc a problem or something else?need solution please.
that is not related to pc specs, yet to stupid game resources it has...try to run exe in compatibility mode (winxp sp3), that solved it for me.
You need a graphics card.
not necessary,.
i have just a fine graphic card, and all other stuff, yet the animations were fucked up, till the compatibility mode fix hasnt been applied.

Reactions: mvl

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
My impression is that while most games tagged incest have "unofficial" support from the main devs, this game has no support whatsoever beyond a fan mod. With even the characters supposedly related written explicitly as mere acquaintances at best, strangers at worst.

So why is the game tagged incest?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I love me some Jessica but Sophia pretty much the best female and sexiest in that game. I'm sure you won't fuck her or grandma nun until you get the treasure.

Apr 2, 2019
My impression is that while most games tagged incest have "unofficial" support from the main devs, this game has no support whatsoever beyond a fan mod. With even the characters supposedly related written explicitly as mere acquaintances at best, strangers at worst.

So why is the game tagged incest?
Take a look at the other games by this developer, and you'll know that the incest is intended. ;)

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
any way i can cheat this game
faking working way to hard in this game and lucks sucks???
btw without the cheatmod cheatmod not working

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes