RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Next Update

(apologies as I do see someone already answered on the page, I just hope grouping these together will catch the attention of the next person to ask)
What really bugs me about that, is that he gave us the items, and the scroll and left one item from being acquired. It's such a bitch move.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
could someone share a save file right before this update?
had to get myself a new notebook and all my saves are gone... :(

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
LOL, so Janet bought 7 bottles of wine and her HJ-giving hand is going to be sore from popping all those corks! :LOL:
Look out so she does'nt find a way to pop a cork out of you..! :eek:
What really bugs me about that, is that he gave us the items, and the scroll and left one item from being acquired. It's such a bitch move.
That's basically every update. Appetizer, cliffhanger, hooking element.. whatever you want to call it. People come back because of it. Gamedev strategy.
Where is the key of this chest?
In the game. Play simply. Who searches finds. :whistle:
Really, i don't want the spoil the fun. It IS there and IMO uncomplicated to find.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Can you make it so I can choose how many totems to sell? I can't sell all the jade ones because I don't have any way to make more. Is one by one the only other way?

Reactions: Lost gamer

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
With Tasha, we begin to impregnate the girls. Who would be the next? It will be fun that Alia make you cum inside Kaley by accident (without knowing, by looking from behind you, she avoid you to pull out), giving Kaley the bigger orgasm of her life. And after, Alia will desire to try it too.

Reactions: Retired123
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes