Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Can you make it so I can choose how many totems to sell? I can't sell all the jade ones because I don't have any way to make more. Is one by one the only other way?
You cant do that, but there are other better ways to make money other than selling relics.
And jade relics are pretty common anyway. Just go to doctor and buy boost

Skintex

Jan 24, 2019
where do I find my save files ingame? I put a savefile into the folder but in my ingame loading menu nothing changed

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone please help with previous versions save file.. as mine got deleted after the update
You a are joker, right?
Its mentioned 8 post before yours, on this site.

where do I find my save files ingame? I put a savefile into the folder but in my ingame loading menu nothing changed
Save location is in User folder. Read first post, there is full way to saves.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Is there any way to rewatch the treatment and massage scenes in any order we want in-game? Its kind dissapointing they are not available in the scene player room and whenever we pay for a new treatment or message it just replays a single scene over and over again.

Regardless, loved the new update.
what i have done is go to massage parlor save game before going in. go in pay for massage different talisman payment for different massage, but then dont save game. Jade - standing HJ; Silver - sitting on henry HJ; Gold - deep throat Re-load previous saved game and you dont have to replenish the talisman that you paid her.

Or go to movie folder and click on the movie to watch the scene.

Luvidinko

May 4, 2020
Hello mates,

I made everything in the mansion, but after in squallmart i ca't see this scene and can't buy alumina inside.

Can one of you help me please!

Many thanks! 1592309080883.png

May 20, 2020
It looks like they put a file check on the save game files for a form of verification, just dropping a save file into the folder won't work.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah! You tell 'em. Copyright Infringement. They fought a ghost priest to get that stuff and you go behind their back. It doesn't matter if you're making it from "scratch." If I made Cola from scratch, the judge would laugh me all the way to jail. Ghost priest or not.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It looks like they put a file check on the save game files for a form of verification, just dropping a save file into the folder won't work.
As far as I know that's pretty much how RPGM has always worked. You need to:
  1. Rename the downloaded save file to match your one of your own save file.
  2. Replace your own save file with the downloaded save file.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
What an update! This game is becoming hotter and hotter. I liked when I saw the characters of LustEpidemic (Brad, Simon and their moms) I hope the developer is willing that The MC of Treasure of Nadia can fuck them too. In front of their sons for example hahahaha

Reactions: jcna06200
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes