oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello mates,
I made everything in the mansion, but after in squallmart i ca't see this scene and can't buy alumina inside.
Can one of you help me please!
Many thanks!
go inside and left behind is this alumina. if is invisible, click on this place.

p 1.png p 2.png

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
As far as I know that's pretty much how RPGM has always worked. You need to:
  1. Rename the downloaded save file to match your one of your own save file.
  2. Replace your own save file with the downloaded save file.
that doesn't seem to work either, I booted the game, made my own save when the game allows you for the first time, exited the game, renamed the downloaded save file and placed it into the correct folder. When i load the game back up it shows nothing, neither the save file i replaced nor the old one I had. It just wants to start i new game and when I do it refuses to save.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
[QUOTE="Madeddy, post: 3668450, member: 335494"
That's basically every update. Appetizer, cliffhanger, hooking element.. whatever you want to call it. People come back because of it.
[/QUOTE]

No, that's not what annoys me. What annoys me is that a month from now I'm going to have to remember where the scroll is with the recipe instead of finding it when I need it.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
On a completely unrelated matter, I finally found a good reason to cheat to get a lot of money: I mean, a million bucks more means you can see 496,5 times the scene with the doc.
Worth the risk and the hassle, methinks....:love:

Reactions: Oldmantac

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Guys I'm stuck help :(
Both the walkthrough and the soul stone tell me to bring Madalyn the Pirate Diary but I can find her in her room in the church. Am I missing something or is the game bugged? And how can I fix it?

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Both the walkthrough and the soul stone tell me to bring Madalyn the Pirate Diary but I can find her in her room in the church. Am I missing something or is the game bugged? And how can I fix it?
Just go inside the pillar by blasting it I guess or go inside the right door

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game crashed and now won't restart, I get this screen and pressing f5 doesn't change anything
View attachment 694776
Stop trying to play from the update-only and use the full build .............
She's not in the church, she's under the church (there's a door on the left outside the church > gotta go down the stairs). If she's still not there : welcome to yet another "I cheat like a pleb so now I'm bugged". Have fun restarting or using some random dude's save
Just go inside the pillar by blasting it I guess or go inside the right door
Read above

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes