Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Wondering - should the doc's love potion scene appear in the replay gallery? I don;t see it in mine...

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Wondering - should the doc's love potion scene appear in the replay gallery? I don;t see it in mine...
It doesn't because you can keep buying the love potion and keep replaying the scene. It won't be exactly the same but in the mind of the Dev since it's not a strictly one time thing it doesn't go in the gallery

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I knew there was something similar about the taste between the 2 drinks or maybe that was when Zero Pepsi the taste gradually change after its release, I just couldn't drink Zero after it change it didn't taste nothing like the 2 drinks.

Ivanchez Ok I didn't even know who Madalyn you were refering to I know that the church lady was on my top list too but I couldn't remember her name. The only reason I could think of that I forgot her name it's the same reason the MC or the last time the Story mentions her name was probably the funeral and i don't think the crystal mention her it'll inform me to go to the church. I wouldn't be surprise if that wasn't her real name if the crystal is avoiding the subject.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
I knew there was something similar about the taste between the 2 drinks or maybe that was when Zero Pepsi the taste gradually change after its release, I just couldn't drink Zero after it change it didn't taste nothing like the 2 drinks.

Ivanchez Ok I didn't even know who Madalyn you were refering to I know that the church lady was on my top list too but I couldn't remember her name. The only reason I could think of that I forgot her name it's the same reason the MC or the last time the Story mentions her name was probably the funeral and i don't think the crystal mention her it'll inform me to go to the church. I wouldn't be surprise if that wasn't her real name if the crystal is avoiding the subject.
yep , i hope for more content with her instead of young girls.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I just found out in this last update an old chest really well hidden with a booty call scroll. everything else was in the view compared to this one lol.

Georgedalton

May 21, 2017
I just found out in this last update an old chest really well hidden with a booty call scroll. everything else was in the view compared to this one lol.
So yeah I found out i missed this chest, but i guess i missed out on the key too cause i dont seem to have an extra key either

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Take the love potion and visit the Doctor :)

Also I agree with many others...
Saves should go under "%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Treasure of Nadia\" for ease of backup or at the very least have a copy of the saves local to the game directory itself.

OK I went to the doctor after buying the love potion and all I had was normal visit

Heliogabalo27

Jul 4, 2018
I believe there should be another thread just for questions about playthrough (like summertime). So many people asking the same thing over and over it's getting annoying.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes