Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Damn - I don't see one there. Is it invisible because of compressed version? Or is there another chest somewhere I still need to find, as I am at 37% still in the latest version...
Compressed version made a few assets invisible. But they are all still clickable/obtainable if you know exactly where the item is.

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
Um... the Broken Keys are invisible. I found one on the church and at the mart. Can any1 tell me where the 3rd and fourth are?

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Um... the Broken Keys are invisible. I found one on the church and at the mart. Can any1 tell me where the 3rd and fourth are?
2 in the Church. One in the room where you use the Gothic key. One in the room with mouse puzzle. You got one of these.

1 at the back of the library where you saw the cutscene where that guy tried to choke Diana.

1 at the mart, which you got.

Reactions: D4CC
Dec 27, 2019
I'm almost certain NLT is trolling us with that fishing minigame. The game straight up refuses to give me a hammerhead shark above 600lbs, there's nothing that I can do besides trust the RNG gods with leads me to believe he made it impossible to complete on purpose.
I cannot get the damn 50lb marlin - lol

Reactions: RedPyrate

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Already been asked and answered. Please use the search.
Lol, the entire thread revolves around the same 4 questions being asked in loops since the game's 1st release last year. Search doesn't exist. Basic reading skillz don't exist either. Blind hoping the mods would purge more than 1/2 the thread from all the same-y trash doesn't exit. Either cringe through all the fail or just accept this place is the worst on the entirety of everything

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Is it still impossible to search for as much treasure as you want?
You can but personally I wouldn't. I considered spamming stone talismans until I found jade. Considered farming for Jade until I found silver and so on and so forth. And every once in a while there's a plot element that'll get you $10k or more. I'm obviously gonna pick up any treasure I see, but I trust NLT to give us a curve where we'll be making $100K like nothing by the end. Any women that are unimpressed by your house I don't believe have enough KS pages to make it worth it right now anyway.

But that's just my take

Lol, the entire thread revolves around the same 4 questions being asked in loops since the game's 1st release last year. Search doesn't exist. Basic reading skillz don't exist either. Blind hoping the mods would purge more than 1/2 the thread from all the same-y trash doesn't exit. Either cringe through all the fail or just accept this place is the worst on the entirety of everything

Someone made a comment about how it doesn't matter if you made the potion from scratch, you can't make cola from scratch and have it be legal. I commented "please nobody tell him about pepsi" and it was deleted for being OT. I don't blame the mods, I can easily see that spiraling out into a lengthy off topic debate, but it's weird they're on top of that and not the dozens of duplicate questions.

Honestly I'd suggest putting an FAQ at the front but all the "search the thread for an answer" posts would just be replaced with "Check the FAQ" posts

Reactions: Viggy

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You can but personally I wouldn't. I considered spamming stone talismans until I found jade. Considered farming for Jade until I found silver and so on and so forth. And every once in a while there's a plot element that'll get you $10k or more. I'm obviously gonna pick up any treasure I see, but I trust NLT to give us a curve where we'll be making $100K like nothing by the end. Any women that are unimpressed by your house I don't believe have enough KS pages to make it worth it right now anyway.

But that's just my take
When you get to the point SquallMart is selling love potions, every time you enter a different map the safe generates money depending how much ingredients are in there. That Philweed ingredient is probably the curve as we can't farm max of them like the other 2 plants.

Reactions: HalGLC

polandro

Jun 2, 2017
Guys, wtf? Wheres Madalyn? I cant find her. I looked everywhere, seems like its a bug or smth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
upd// im not a only one,who has this prob:)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes