dlowtnek

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone else got a bug where you have a sheet for Jessica but it says you dont and sends you away?

Edit: the reason was that I had picked up the new page, but never the old first one. Think thats a bug but not a big deal

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Shit, i freaking hate unity or w/e "rpg maker" as pointed out even worse! I had to format my pc and forgot to make backup of saves where ever they are stored. Why is it so hard to make saves in "my documents" ??

Anyone has save to share , after going to "island" on boat with librarian?
ok nvm found here

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyone else got a bug where you have a sheet for Jessica but it says you dont and sends you away?

Edit: the reason was that I had picked up the new page, but never the old first one. Think thats a bug but not a big deal
There is no bug unless you make them
Shit, i freaking hate unity! I had to format my pc and forgot to make backup of saves where ever they are stored. Why is it so hard to make saves in "my documents" ??

Anyone has save to share , after going to "island" on boat with librarian?
Unity ? This is RPGmaker ................... And just search the thread for the 590867286789654 save people already linked

retunsae

Jan 17, 2020
if you want to get unlimited keys make a save where you have either Broken Keys or a Key in your inventory & remember which slot you save it to. Drag the file into saveeditonline and scroll down to where it says inventory. Item#19 = Keys & Item#167 = Broken Keys, scroll all the way down to download the save then replace it.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - I don't see one there. Is it invisible because of compressed version? Or is there another chest somewhere I still need to find, as I am at 37% still in the latest version...

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Damn - I don't see one there. Is it invisible because of compressed version? Or is there another chest somewhere I still need to find, as I am at 37% still in the latest version...
Second screen in Sofia's Mansion, to the right.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I know the incest patch is a big thing on here, but I guess I just don't understand the exact need for it. MC is such a cocky little fucker anyway, can't you just figure he calls his mom by her name like a lot of cocky little fuckers do these days? And what teenage boy calls his sister "sis"? Again, he'd probably just call her by her name. I mean, no matter what they say, it's pretty damn obvious that Janet is his mom and Kaley is his sister. It always kind of feels like they are just saying that they're not related to keep the cops and DCFS off of them. If you want an incest patch, just close your eyes, tell yourself that they're related and that any dialogue that doesn't mesh with that is just a bad bit of writing. Done! You're welcome.
Plus, it won't jack up your game so characters and items disappear. So there's that.

Reactions: jackkane and HalGLC

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
the patch doesn't work for me. I've downloaded from two different places and put it in the www folder. ama I putting it in the wrong place, is it because the newest game update or am I doing something else wrong?

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
That's a lot of action packed into 2% of game-play.

Considering that we've had to buy alumina from Squallmart at least two times previous to this, I'm going to give all those asking the benefit of the doubt and speculate that they've joined the game in progress- yeah, that's it. :sneaky:

Perhaps the dev's sense of humor is of a type that he'll start the next update with the MC asking Evie where to find a dart, upon which Evie shoots him in the ass with said dart.

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
I'm missing one page. I think it's from a couple of updates ago, but i'm not sure. Anyone know what, and where it is?
Thx!

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I'm missing one page. I think it's from a couple of updates ago, but i'm not sure. Anyone know what, and where it is?
Thx!
You missed Jessica's page from the chest on the right of Sofia's Mansion. Go there when the guard is not looking.
If it is the previous one, it is in the bar's backyard on the left.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
I'm almost certain NLT is trolling us with that fishing minigame. The game straight up refuses to give me a hammerhead shark above 600lbs, there's nothing that I can do besides trust the RNG gods with leads me to believe he made it impossible to complete on purpose.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is it still impossible to search for as much treasure as you want?
You should be ok if you play on v38 and don't go batshit crazy (aka less than 1 million, though it shouldn't matter much, aside wasting hours for mostly nothing). The real problem should appear if you cheat your way to max $ and the drops stop spawning
I'm almost certain NLT is trolling us with that fishing minigame. The game straight up refuses to give me a hammerhead shark above 600lbs, there's nothing that I can do besides trust the RNG gods with leads me to believe he made it impossible to complete on purpose.
Plenty of people got all the fishies to absurd weights. So it's possible. Utter waste of time and really not worth it for the $ alone. On top of it being irrelevant to the story. Aside being able to boast your e-peen here and gathering measly $ over hours of endless running back and forth, fishing is really there to troll you, not for the same reasons you pointed though

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Some troubleshooting things to check:

Have you unzipped it?

Did you put it in the following folder: Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www ?

Are you sure you didn't say yes when the game was asking you if you wanted to change it back?

If you right click on the config.set file and choose open with notepad does the contents look like this:

Bro,Dear,My Brother's,My Son's,Your Son's,My Brother,My Son,1Hero,My big Brother,My little boy,Your little boy,Sis,My Sister's,Your Sister's,My Sister,Your Sister,My little sis,Your little sis,Sister,Mommy,Mom,Mom,My Mom's,Your Mom's,Our Mom,Your Mom,My Mommy's,Your Mommy's,My Mommy,Your Mommy,Mom,Jessica,Pricia,Naomi,Madalyn,Maddy,Maddy,Diana,Di,Diana,Diana,Michael,Mike,Mike,Clare,Clare,Sam,Alia,Ali,Alia,Tasha,Tasha,Joey,Joe,Corn,Cornell,Dr Amor,Jessica,Jess,Jess,Albert,Al,Sofia,Emily,Emily,Evie,Cape Vedra,Beach,Home,House,Library,Doctor Office,Church,Cemetary,Lighthouse,Squallmart,Full Mast,Mansion,Massage Parlor,Estero Key,Estero,Estero Lake,Estero State Park
?
IDK if I unzipped it, it was a .rar file and I extracted it so isn't that the same?

I put it in that folder

I clicked no

I can't open the set file with the notepad to see the contents. I'm on windows 10

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes