Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Where can i find compressed update?
You have already updated the game with an uncompressed update, and you may have errors. Download the compressed version but the full one.
Treasure of Nadia [v38062] [NLT Media](2.2 GB rar pc source)
438 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
26 MB update compressed: Mega Workupload
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); IP applied

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
HELP. If I go to the exclamation mark, the game goes to the scene player and cant go back. what should I do

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Noice! But a little too big (SoPool44.gif is 5.2MB). Animated webp should be supported by every browser rn. Edit. Nvm, looks like it's not supported by the forum ;(
Фабрика-форматовSoPool1.gif Фабрика-форматовSoPool4.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/712264_Fabrika-formatovSoPool1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/712265_Fabrika-formatovSoPool4.gif
Can't reduce it any more. Can, but it turns out pixel porridge.
But i still have old compressed version in rar
Ok, then update.
HELP. If I go to the exclamation mark, the game goes to the scene player and cant go back. what should I do
Someone already had this problem, but I don't remember the solution. Do you use the compressed version? Mods?

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I am amazed that the scene player is empty. By the time the exclamation mark appears on the fishmarket, it should not be empty. There seems to be a lot of different confusion.
I guess the best thing is to delete the game complete. together with the Path "User Data". and start again with v38062.

Apr 11, 2020
Any other mac users out there getting a "The application "Game" can't be opened" warning on the new edition? I've had no problems before but have updated Mac OS since the last one and wondering if it's that.

If you can open it OK on your mac let me know, please and thank you. Cos then I'll know whether it's my issue or I can just wait another two weeks for a double-bill :)

Reactions: whatisthisabout

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Android updated on svscomics , if anyone gives a fck .. bwhahahaha

Reactions: YQT

Deluca_serpent

Oct 23, 2019
I had completed playing this game till last update and now when i installed app,am not able to load my last completed game,how can i copy paste my old data into the new update in android ?

kryptonixxx

May 13, 2020
Any other mac users out there getting a "The application "Game" can't be opened" warning on the new edition? I've had no problems before but have updated Mac OS since the last one and wondering if it's that.

If you can open it OK on your mac let me know, please and thank you. Cos then I'll know whether it's my issue or I can just wait another two weeks for a double-bill :)
Same here, played fine until the last release.

Xanado

May 9, 2018

Same here, played fine until the last release.
I've seen people having permission issues with OS Catalina in other threads.
Maybe this post by cold_arctus can help you:

https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-lost-love-r2-pe-motkeyz.45268/post-3683661

Reactions: cold_arctus

HWC1980

Jul 13, 2018
I think I did something wrong. I believe I've followed the walkthrough point by point, but I'm missing the rusty key to make ant killer for 38 update.

NEVERMIND, I DID FORGET SOMETHING, FIGURED IT OUT!

Last edited:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
What I see is that the compressed version always have some bugs, if your version is the compressed one, try to download the original

I suggest you to download the full version on MEGA, but with the , and download an VPN too, so you can download all the game without limit, when you finish you just need to download the UPDATE.

Much more easy and without bugs and others problems.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes