Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I had completed playing this game till last update and now when i installed app,am not able to load my last completed game,how can i copy paste my old data into the new update in android ?
You either root your phone to be able to maybe see the save location and maybe do something about it or you get the official port and use the included chapter select. Or just get a PC and play it there

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
When do you guys think this game will be completed? I was very lucky to play LE after it was completed but play this when it's around 24 percent and I find it kind of short so I doubt the extra 14 percent will have more than 2 hours of gameplay.

wenzhou977

Dec 31, 2018
Not sure if my post got deleted cause I was asking about why the desktop version of v38062 got delayed as compared to the other version. Just want to know

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Not sure if my post got deleted cause I was asking about why the desktop version of v38062 got delayed as compared to the other version. Just want to know
This is not where official releases happen. We all rely on a goodwill of uploaders. If you want to have it on a release date I suggest you join Patreon. Otherwise there may be delay here and there.

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
There is a "failed to load" problem and that have not been happened before.
I, too, had a "Failed to Load" error, but in a totally different scene.

I think I figured it out: I missed an "update". That is, I did an incremental update from v34 to v38 without also applying v36.

I save my old version folders for a while, so I was able to fix by starting with v34, then applying v36 and v38 updates in order.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Is there anyway to get another key? I already crafted the four broken keys I had to open one chest but still have one more remaining. Not sure if we were meant to get all 16 in this update

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If you can haul MC's ass to the chest, you can open it. There's only 1-2 chests you can see but not get to (in v38). There's a key for every chest. Scour the thread for the walkthrough if you can't get it alone

Reactions: gr33nappleboy

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
When do you guys think this game will be completed? I was very lucky to play LE after it was completed but play this when it's around 24 percent and I find it kind of short so I doubt the extra 14 percent will have more than 2 hours of gameplay.
Well, this game started out at 3% per update, and then slowly became 2% per update.

At 38% complete, we have 62% to go. That's 31 releases if we stick to the 2% increment per release.

At 2 releases per month, that's about 16 months from now, which is around October 2021.

And I think there are more than 2 hours of gameplay since v25032 unless you are the "skip the text" type of guy.

Reactions: Gumby and gdpe359

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is the incest patch working on newest version? I play this game for the first time. I downloaded the patch on pc put it into www folder but it didn't change anything. I also selected to not revert changes at the start of the game. What am i doing wrong?
You trying to play a game with a mod that changes about 3 lines of dialog for 2 girls who barely got anything scene-wise.

Reactions: whatsit2u

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Is the incest patch working on newest version? I play this game for the first time. I downloaded the patch on pc put it into www folder but it didn't change anything. I also selected to not revert changes at the start of the game. What am i doing wrong?
if you want to check what changes with the Incest patch,
talk to Janet (Mom) and Kaley (Sis) in Janet Home.

Here you can see the difference.
Incest patch on the left, original on the right.

incest__non-incest.png

Reactions: Xanado

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Man I really hate the updates style of this game, they release just 3 or 2 renders and thats it o_O

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes