Apr 11, 2020
Any other mac users out there getting a "The application "Game" can't be opened" warning on the new edition? I've had no problems before but have updated Mac OS since the last one and wondering if it's that.

If you can open it OK on your mac let me know, please and thank you. Cos then I'll know whether it's my issue or I can just wait another two weeks for a double-bill :)

Reactions: whatisthisabout

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Android updated on svscomics , if anyone gives a fck .. bwhahahaha

Reactions: YQT

Deluca_serpent

Oct 23, 2019
I had completed playing this game till last update and now when i installed app,am not able to load my last completed game,how can i copy paste my old data into the new update in android ?

kryptonixxx

May 13, 2020
Any other mac users out there getting a "The application "Game" can't be opened" warning on the new edition? I've had no problems before but have updated Mac OS since the last one and wondering if it's that.

If you can open it OK on your mac let me know, please and thank you. Cos then I'll know whether it's my issue or I can just wait another two weeks for a double-bill :)
Same here, played fine until the last release.

Xanado

May 9, 2018

Same here, played fine until the last release.
I've seen people having permission issues with OS Catalina in other threads.
Maybe this post by cold_arctus can help you:

https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-lost-love-r2-pe-motkeyz.45268/post-3683661

Reactions: cold_arctus

HWC1980

Jul 13, 2018
I think I did something wrong. I believe I've followed the walkthrough point by point, but I'm missing the rusty key to make ant killer for 38 update.

NEVERMIND, I DID FORGET SOMETHING, FIGURED IT OUT!

Last edited:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
What I see is that the compressed version always have some bugs, if your version is the compressed one, try to download the original

I suggest you to download the full version on MEGA, but with the , and download an VPN too, so you can download all the game without limit, when you finish you just need to download the UPDATE.

Much more easy and without bugs and others problems.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I had completed playing this game till last update and now when i installed app,am not able to load my last completed game,how can i copy paste my old data into the new update in android ?
You either root your phone to be able to maybe see the save location and maybe do something about it or you get the official port and use the included chapter select. Or just get a PC and play it there

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
When do you guys think this game will be completed? I was very lucky to play LE after it was completed but play this when it's around 24 percent and I find it kind of short so I doubt the extra 14 percent will have more than 2 hours of gameplay.

wenzhou977

Dec 31, 2018
Not sure if my post got deleted cause I was asking about why the desktop version of v38062 got delayed as compared to the other version. Just want to know

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Not sure if my post got deleted cause I was asking about why the desktop version of v38062 got delayed as compared to the other version. Just want to know
This is not where official releases happen. We all rely on a goodwill of uploaders. If you want to have it on a release date I suggest you join Patreon. Otherwise there may be delay here and there.

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
There is a "failed to load" problem and that have not been happened before.
I, too, had a "Failed to Load" error, but in a totally different scene.

I think I figured it out: I missed an "update". That is, I did an incremental update from v34 to v38 without also applying v36.

I save my old version folders for a while, so I was able to fix by starting with v34, then applying v36 and v38 updates in order.

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes