44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
update? now? but isnt 15th,why?
Does this update bring the % to 42?
As has been posted here for many days: The dev is taking a few days off for R&R. He posted the update early so you would not have anything to bitch about.

As for the update percent, here is my constant answer.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 42 07 2

42 = Percentage completion of the update version.
07 = Month of release. (July)
2 = Second release of the month

Reactions: groq

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Can someone post a screenshot how many hearts to get max each heroine has in this build. I still haven't tried the game but wanna now overall completion in more detail.
If you haven't even started the game, why does the number of hearts matter to you. The game is now 42% complete, just download it and begin to play.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
are all the booty calls available? im still missing some keys to open the chests
well you could use onliine save editor and grab all you want or i can send you a save file with....tons everything,even thou some strange keys might not work because not implemented in game yet

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
If you haven't even started the game, why does the number of hearts matter to you. The game is now 42% complete, just download it and begin to play.
because I wanna know which heroines have been worked on and whether its worth the start game now rather than wait like an idiot for every update and occupy my mind with it if I happen to like it very much?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes