Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Can anyone explain why we are getting the update now?
(not that i object just confused)

Last edited:

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone else would rather wait longer for one big update rather than smaller updates in smaller intervals of time?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone else would rather wait longer for one big update rather than smaller updates in smaller intervals of time?
Wait longer with playing the updates... voila big update that took longer. The reason you don't do that is because you want to see what's next. The reason you want a bigger update is either because you want to see more or you are unable to control yourself and you need someone else to do it for you. Either way, it doesn't exactly reflect poorly on the development.

nernub

Jun 5, 2017
Considering every other games' updates are like trying to turn the Titanic, I enjoy there being a game that keeps the faucet on.

Reactions: Hajtand

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
does anyone know how long the mac updates usually take? I️ assume it's around 3-4 days?
Mac updates just take the windows Update patch and merge the files in /www/* (audio, data, fonts, etc.) with the files in the .app (open content and paste them in /Contents/Resources/app.nw/* ). It works perfectly I use it every time and don't have to wait.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Not really. For me this release schedule is perfect. If a update comes out and you don't like it all you have to do is wait just two weeks for the next one. Speaking of updates, as a Diana fan I felt blue balled by this update's ending. lol 4 hearts and the best we get is pussy rubbing? Not even a bj? Come on, NLT, give us the goods!

Reactions: nernub

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
The issues with larger updates are:
1. The player may lose interest in the game as larger updates take longer time to materialize
2. It becomes difficult for the developer to test and address the issues in the build when there is a larger update

Reactions: nernub and Hajtand

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
Now this is what you call a dedicated and hard working developer,to be so consistent with the updates and the content.I am actually surprised by how fast did this one got oud.Hats off to you,sir.I love your games.

Reactions: Hajtand
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes