• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I've been playing this game since it was uploaded. It isn't that easy to get money, especially when you try to create the statues with gold nuggets or whatever. Why, because the nuggets cost exactly the same amount of money as you get for the statue. The made statues should pay out a lot more than what it costs to buy nuggets, because otherwise there really is no purpose to buying them other than when the quest requires you to do something with them.

D

Deleted member 2552672

Do you guys really think this looks better? I'm fine with the breasts but honestly her ass looked much better before. The bigger ass doesn't make her look older, it just looks like she got some botched ass implants now.
Yes I do - That ass is fat.

Reactions: fanboi

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Question: I got a permanent awareness boost from a massage (or from the doctor) which lasts until I get poisoned.

Do the snakes in the temple riddles count to that? Because I've been wracking my brain in riddle #14 how to get to the bomb without the snake getting to me ^^

Reactions: chicho1958

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
Question: I got a permanent awareness boost from a massage (or from the doctor) which lasts until I get poisoned.

Do the snakes in the temple riddles count to that? Because I've been wracking my brain in riddle #14 how to get to the bomb without the snake getting to me ^^
No, the snakes bites in the temple don't count against your boosts.

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019

No the snakes in the temples don't poisoned you

for #14

My answer for#14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
14 sucks, not sure what 12 was supposed to be but i think i cheesed it as i didn't touch everything.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
What bugfix ? There was never 1 in almost a year. Game runs perfectly fine. Only fakebugs you can get is if you mod and fail at it
Don't be mad, it's because the previous was so close i thought it's maybe just a bugfix

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
that would be nice. thank you
save 16 is hacked(not with mod) has....a lot :) save 15 is from previous update,still have to do stuff,clean save no cheats,well not really:) only hacked money not much just enough to get by. I used save editor because Mod had issues with disappearing people,game gave me no problem,also if you see inventory have keys that weren't suppose to have,just wanted try some stuff that i saw locked,but no use because hasn't been implemented yet,good part that no need to make bombs,peewheels storage full,like 20 chest keys,20 love potions(yeah yeah I know,I just bang them all)

Reactions: halohalo123

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

nope those just make you reddo puzzle and being poisen only prevents you from booty calls

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes