Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Yes.
If your pickaxe isn't strong enough to break the wall, give a little boost by pushing your finger on the screen. /s
Oi, young man! Incomplete advice!
Don't put your finger into something before you not put some slippery stuff on it. Means you need to apply i good amount of Vaseline all over your screen... and then you rub with your fingers. :geek:
Where are the mom's panties?
Nowhere for now. Like every update there are some loose ends in the game. Always afaik.

Fapping time
You little horny pig! Do this somewhere else.

Kaley has 4 hearts and no sex :(
Ähhhh... um...
It could be because hearts usually represent affection and not the dirty deed. And there are some other stuff which speaks logically against a fast progress for her... for now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: House Of Black

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I was half-joking up until now, but seriously, I don't understand beauty? I dare to disagree. Anyway, NLT already made an entire game with old chicks with huge tits and asses. I believe that's enough. That's what made this one truly great - a nice balance between women like Pricia and Janet for those who want older/bigger chicks and really beautiful girls like Kaley and Emily(which is the most gorgeous girl not only in this game). And even now that balance is slightly towards the absurdly large tits and asses. If anything, future changes should be towards downsizing some of the girls, not the opposite. As for realism... we get plenty of that outside in the real world. In a game it should be used in very moderate amounts...
Check now Madalyn is much sexier. She became more like a luxurious mature woman. It will be much nicer to see how young Henry will corrupt a woman who is much older than him. Now it is clear that her physical body is about 50 years old. A mature inaccessible lady who thinks older than his mother should not have an ass and boobs less than that of Janet. Curvy Madalyn fit more than what they were.

Reactions: LucasLeels

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Damn that scene with Jan in the shower... :love: Such a perfect Milf. I'm so looking forward to the time where we can finally fuck her. Also that pussyjob with Diana was great as well. Really glad two of my three favourite girls are getting some more content.

I guess it would be better to wait a few weeks or even months now again so more content can come in.

Reactions: LordDraco

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do u know about the key coz there is no indication in game
it depends torches you lit,also not all torches give keys, but number 10 does,just go same spot where number 10 is(cave where you find wood for Claire to dry up her cloth's

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes