Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
i've found the key for the booty call of the update it's in the caverne where you can jump in the waterr at the south of the map

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
You using pc? just download java then you can watch all the movies
Java is not for the movies. They are in mp4 (AVC video, AAC audio), nothing to do with Java. A simple media player like VLC works.
Java is for using the decrypter to see the pictures. And yes, just download Java, it's free.
Then you download the decrypter (should be this one : ). And then you can launch the program and decrypt the content of any RPGM game.

Reactions: chicho1958

Dinis Luzia

Sep 16, 2018
Hey guys.
After i craft the concrete i'm supposed to give it to sam, but when i go to estero key my guy just turns and walks away from him. am i missing something?

nernub

Jun 5, 2017
This problem has nothing to do with the patch pack.

The Catalina issue is a different thing and many times discussed here. Just search the thread.
With the last version, it gave me the error message but powered through anyway and booted up the game. With the patch pack, it's been giving me the error message and then stalling out on the boot-up attempt.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I played using soul crystal, it's shit:cry:
Crystal never gives keys/chests locations. It guides you through the story. Story points you to all chests. Keys are 99%+ in the new screens you unlock every update.

Open console, enablebigbrainmode, either manage to find the solution in-game or using the new command : locate the invisible search bar around the page and get stuff handed to you. Magic

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v40071] [NLT Media] (200 MB rar win update source)
21 MB rar unofficial update win compressed: Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unzip into GAME/ and overwrite when asked
Where is full game compressed not just new update?

whatnow88

May 6, 2019
I already got the lastest kama page from vers 420xxx but I clicked too fast and I dont know who its for... anyone ?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes