• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've been playing this game since it was uploaded. It isn't that easy to get money, especially when you try to create the statues with gold nuggets or whatever. Why, because the nuggets cost exactly the same amount of money as you get for the statue. The made statues should pay out a lot more than what it costs to buy nuggets, because otherwise there really is no purpose to buying them other than when the quest requires you to do something with them.
i got like 25k+ fishing,guy over there ran out money,just walk in-out to spot fishes you want,also there's 2x100 gold,so walking in-out can give you some extra $$,make sure you have metal detector

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys I had this game and Lust Epidemic on my list for a while but I'm not the biggest fan of RPGM games or these kind of game with weekly/bi-weekly updates but little content on each (of course I can decide to download it whenever I want instead of downloading it each time).

Is it the case for these games? Often but small updates? Or do they have a decent size each? Also what game would you recommend me to play first, this one or Lust Epidemic? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The movies are clear to view in the www folder.
For the images, I personally use a Java program called "Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter". I don't remember where I found it, should not be too hard to download.
I saw your avatar of Melody,loved that game,loved her 1st song 'Wonderful'

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys I had this game and Epic Lust on my list for a while but I'm not the biggest fan of RPGM games or these kind of game with weekly/bi-weekly updates but little content on each (of course I can decide to download it whenever I want instead of downloading it each time).

Is it the case for these games? Often but small updates? Or do they have a decent size each? Also what game would you recommend me to play first, this one or Epic Lust? Thanks.
Epic lust is first,ToN suppose to be sequel or something,they both pretty much same,easy to play just click on soul crystal to know where to go and ToN you have to grind a lot unless you use online save editor and give you some $$.....and whatever you want :)

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys I had this game and Epic Lust on my list for a while but I'm not the biggest fan of RPGM games or these kind of game with weekly/bi-weekly updates but little content on each (of course I can decide to download it whenever I want instead of downloading it each time).

Is it the case for these games? Often but small updates? Or do they have a decent size each? Also what game would you recommend me to play first, this one or Epic Lust? Thanks.
Haven't played Epic Lust(I think), but this one is great. One of the few RPGM games that is actually enjoyable, gameplay-wise. And the content in each update is more than some devs roll out in an year. As for the quality - well, just check the screenshots, motherhugging gorgeous! Hope that helped :)

Edit: If by "Epic Lust" you mean "Lust Epidemic", play the epidemic first, this one is better, you'll get kinda disappointed if play them the other way around.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've been playing this game since it was uploaded. It isn't that easy to get money, especially when you try to create the statues with gold nuggets or whatever. Why, because the nuggets cost exactly the same amount of money as you get for the statue. The made statues should pay out a lot more than what it costs to buy nuggets, because otherwise there really is no purpose to buying them other than when the quest requires you to do something with them.
You answered your own post : making talisman with nuggets is only when you need them for the story. Why would paying to make stuff give you more $ when you sell them ? Making $ isn't the toughest thing to do in this game

Ninja1aa

Oct 11, 2019
I can't find save file in my phone, pls make it non root, it will take me a lot of time if I start it from beginning!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes